my sister lost her fight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsrover1

---The Red Weed---
Reaction score
I lost the most loving soul ill ever know yesterday she was the sweetest most gentle person I have ever known and cancer took her Saturday im soo sad

I pray that your bad days are few and good memories are many and lasting! That keeps them with you.

Sorry to hear of your loss, may she RIP. Cherish the good times that made those good memories. Peace to you.

I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a sister. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Mars, I am so sorry. Those seem like empty words when your world has changed so drastically. She was very lucky to have you in her life. Be kind to yourself though this grief. Grief is hard work and you will need to rest and take it one step at a time.
We are all here for you if you want to talk. Peace to you and your family.

what words I could type
of mothers and fathers
of sisters and brothers
of friends and strangers alike
hollow spaces left empty and wounded
Loved ones taken too soon from this world

with all the words and all the prayers
it never really changes the ach in our soul
as we remember our fallen partners in this life

be strong, time will heal... yada, yada, yada

greave well my friend and then live well in her memory
:48:

I like your poem Joe, a lot.

Do you really think it never changes the ache in our souls? I think that ache isn't always there like it is when someone close to us dies. I ask this as i remember when my mom died and my neighbor said, it will always hurt just like it does now. That was NOT true. It does get easier, it has too or no one would survive. Here is to love that never dies.

I am so sorry for your loss... I wish you happier days to come... No words are can express such pain, peace

Rose
IDK I guess it changes, I'll give ya that

I can still go back to thoughts and memories of my mom and feel that hole, that vacuum, that void her passing left in me. (lung cancer, 56)

but yes, I'll admit, it has changed since the wounds were first inflicted
a little numb... not quite so raw

Love you.
(Love you too)
Be careful.
(Always)

sigh

I am soo sorry rover! :(

I been there man and it sucks.... mine wasn't even 21 yet....

My condolences friend. :(

Latest posts

Back