My Virgin Grow :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs. st00ner

Occupational Hippie
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm brand new to the site but you might have seen posts by my husband, st00ner. His grow has inspired me to start my own green garden. :D

I'm only starting with two plants (I don't trust my green thumb yet) and they will be Power Skunk. I've heard they are pretty hardy but I guess we'll see. I'm working on building a microgrow set up and I'll be germinating the seeds tomorrow.

See you guys around the forum!

:bong2: Peace :bong2:

mrs. st00ner said:
Hey everybody, I'm brand new to the site but you might have seen posts by my husband, st00ner. His grow has inspired me to start my own green garden. :D

I'm only starting with two plants (I don't trust my green thumb yet) and they will be Power Skunk. I've heard they are pretty hardy but I guess we'll see. I'm working on building a microgrow set up and I'll be germinating the seeds tomorrow.

See you guys around the forum!

:bong2: Peace :bong2:

Mmmm cant wait to get your setup built :D

i'd like to know how your husband got you to try growin? i've tried to involve my wife but she ain't havin it.

slowmo77 said:
i'd like to know how your husband got you to try growin? i've tried to involve my wife but she ain't havin it.

Well he kept me involved in what he was doing and it was really cool to see them pop up out of the soil and now getting as big as they are. Not sure what advice I can give you other than that...he is spending his personal funds on my grow though. That helped ;)

Welcome to the club Mrs.Stooner. Hope you are cooler than the husband. Just kidding Mr.Stooner.

I wish my girlfriend would get involved.
I want to see who has the better grow of you two.

Thanks everyone!

Haha, I think I'd bet on my other half were it a wager. ;) But I guess we will see!

Too funny mrs. :D

I wish I could convince my hubby to let me grow again. He's pretty against it. Oh well, maybe someday. ;)

SmokinMom said:
Too funny mrs. :D

I wish I could convince my hubby to let me grow again. He's pretty against it. Oh well, maybe someday. ;)

It's too bad he won't! I've been very interested in the stealthy set ups you've done so far, especially the storage bin from where I'm taking my current set up. Good luck with convincing him! I would definitely say that these two projects have already brought Mr. St00ner and myself closer, if not by learning off each other, just by sharing a big secret. ;)

Wiseguy_Chef said:
none of my girlfrineds know i grow, so i ant getting none of them involed. lol

Haha, I noticed the "s" in girlfriends...sounds like you keep more from them than just your grow ;)

Latest posts

Back