My work space!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYbudTD

Reaction score
I have a space 2.5 feet high without light or anything... im going to put everything in there... i need to know How to keep my plant very small but produce alot of bud soo it'll fit in that small place... plus any ideas of lights i could use there would be nice ;)

Compact flourescents would probably be best....HID would be too hot for 2.5 feet high. You can hang them 1" away. Get lots of them.

Ok soo compact flourescents how many we talking about and where can i get them

The first half of my grow was under CFL's but I just dunno if I can recommend them here. They wont hold a candle to HID heat produced but they still get HOT and will need ventilation. If you can not vent I would run with fluro tubes, T5 maybe. I dont have any real experience with them but from what I have seen first hand they produce very little heat.

How wide is the area ? You will need to tie them down for sure. Give us a better idea about your space and its current temps. So far we got 30 inches high.

NYbudTD said:
Ok soo compact flourescents how many we talking about and where can i get them

You can buy them about anywhere but I suggest staying with 23w or abov. I also say stay away from Home Depot, their prices are high and the brand they carry mostly Nvision gave me some troubles in the past. Anything over 23w IMO becomes difficult to locate in retail stores but can easily be found on the web. Usually with a stool or some help I can find 23w daylight CFL's at Walmart buried in the back somewhere.

They have some 43 watters as well as 60 some odd watters. The 43 watter produces roughly 2800 lumens and the 60 watter is about 6k lumens I believe. Jorge Cervantes reccommended the 60 watter in a high times issue.

And I produced the attachment picture stictly from CFL's to give you an idea what they can do.

HPIM1656.jpg

Look into Lowryder as a strain you could use.

Latest posts

Back