My X-line Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dev

Reaction score
so ive finally got my room back up and running same set up previous grow

2 x 400 w hps
2 x 600 w hps

2 5 ft nft trays
15 pots

have also added 2 3ft nft trays

2 rvk 150s for extraction and air intake
portable fan

so i popped my x-line babies a week ago now and put them in there new home on monday they ahve all settled nicely and are loving the rays

this time round im growing

xline cindy 99 - 20 seeds
xline grapefruit x northern lights - 10 seeds
xline grapefruit x neville haze - 20 seeds
kail mist - 10 seeds

and also threw in 10 bubblicious which arent x line seeds but thought would use them up

will have some pics up over weekend and lots of further info any advice feedback again will be greatly recieved

looking forward to a weekend of working in the room think i may scrog these babies not 100 % sure yet but after problems with big buds falling over last grow cause of size of them am thinking a sgrog will help keep them upright what do you all reckon any advice greatly recieved as have never scrogged a grow before

will be feeding them on amsterdam indoors and ionic grow during veg they will get there first feed tomorrow now that they are nicely settled into there new home

will update with pics over weekend

gave them there first feed yesterday 7ml ionic per 1 litre water they seem to be loving it nice and peked up this morning lush green colour too

temps

lights on - 31.2
lights out - 17.5
humidity - 40-60

water ph - 6.2

will take some pics today and get them up

Hey hey Dev. Sounds like you got a pretty nice set up. So you got 2000w all together? Gonna be gettin some nice buds from that. Especially that grapefruitxNL mmmm mmm mm, ill be watching more. Good luck.

ez rocker

yes mate have got 2000 w in the room yielded a nice 40 oz last grow was very impressed , havent tried any of the strains that am growing out this time before so well up for this grow

glad ta have ya popping by from time to time mate any advice feedback always appreciated

40oz from how many plants? Do you do clones as well or just straight from seed? What size grow room you in?

last grow i started with 40 plants but lost 7 of them due to tirning male on me , grew out big bud from clone lst time mate click link in my sig for the diary

my room is about 16ft by 8 ft

dev said:
ez rocker

yes mate have got 2000 w in the room yielded a nice 40 oz last grow was very impressed , havent tried any of the strains that am growing out this time before so well up for this grow

glad ta have ya popping by from time to time mate any advice feedback always appreciated

daaaaayyyyyyuuumm 40 oz. i wish i had that much of a personal stash, i'd be set for like a year or two lol

Ill be following along! Can't wait to see the pics!

at last a few pics for you

1st and 3rd pic is of the kali mist
2nd pic grapefruit x sour neville haze
4th pic - kali mist on left bubbilicious on right
and the last pic is a group shot

grapefruit x northern lights on 1st tray
cindy 99 2nd tray
grapefruit x sour neville haze

pic quality isnt great apologies for that but they will improve with time lol

room005.jpg

room006.jpg

room007.jpg

room008.jpg

room013.jpg

day 12 veg

allso good in the room x line ladies are coming on real well must be about 5-6 inches tall already especially on the trays soil babies are not far behind

temps in room staying at steady 32-32 lights on 17-19 lights outs humidity sitting around 40-60

still not decided wether to scrog this grow or not as never tried the method before but going to veg for another 2-3 weeks yet so plenty of time to decide

will update with more pics over weekend

took a few more pics over the weekend hope you like

pics 1 + 2 kali mist

pic 3 grapefruit x neville haze on tray kali mist in soil

pic 4 bubblicious on left kali mist on right

pic 5 grapefruit x northern lights left tray c 99 right tray

pic 6 c 99 left tray grapefruit x nevilles haze right tray

pic 7 grapefruit x northern lights left tray c 99 right tray

pic 8 bubblicious

pic 9 kali mist

grow001.jpg

grow002.jpg

grow003.jpg

grow004.jpg

grow005.jpg

grow006.jpg

grow007.jpg

grow008.jpg

grow009.jpg

lookin better n better! cant wait for your smoke report!!!! those are all delicious strians.... great job man! green karma your way my friend!! :D

ez trillions

cheers for dropping by and checking my babies out cant wait to try them loved the ice i grew out last time excellent smoke

sweet setup you git there mate, and some even sweeter babies hope theyre as kind to you as last time :)

nice one 85

had nice fat yield last time hopin for another one this time round

filled trays today with

20 litres water
7ml per litre ionic grow

temps are still around the same and PH sitting at 6.1 they ladies are loving the feed and growing a good inch inch and half a day still undecided wether or not to scrog this grow any one have any advice as have never done scrog grow before

thanks in advance

just repotted the kali mist and bubbilicious think might switch to flowering monday or they gunna end up to big for the room will update with pics over weekend

Latest posts

Back