My X-line Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dev everything is looking great bro cant wait to see the budz on those ladies:ccc: grow on bro good luck and peace

ez sticky

looking forward to seeing em flower myself cheers for dropping by

been busy at work so sorry for not updatin for few days finally got to take some more pics for you they have gone absoloutly mental in past week am goin to switch to 12/12 today otherwise they are goin to be way to tall for the room bein mostly sativas in room they will flower for a good 10 -12 weeks

hope you like the pics

toadygrow001.jpg

toadygrow003.jpg

toadygrow004.jpg

toadygrow005.jpg

toadygrow006.jpg

toadygrow007.jpg

toadygrow008.jpg

toadygrow009.jpg

toadygrow010.jpg

man I wish I had the means to grow something like that :(. Awesome grow though! GOOD LUCK ON SMOKING ALL THAT!

hi draston cheers for dropping by

oh i think smoking ALL that will be a very hard chore one which i will take on with great gusto lol

1st day of 12/12 today cant wait to see them flower

so theyve been in flower for 3 days and seem to be loving the change going to give them there first feed 2day since the switch will be feeding them on ionic boost and bloom had great results using ionic with my last grow will also add pk 13-14 later on in flowering stage

temps lights on - 30.4
temps lights out - 18.7
humidity - 45-55
ph - 6.1

just waiting now to see how many of the kali mist and bubblicious turn male on me fingers crossed not that many

but at least i no all my x lines are lovely ladies

took few more pics of the rooom today hope you like

grow29,5001.jpg

grow29,5002.jpg

grow29,5003.jpg

grow29,5004.jpg

grow29,5005.jpg

grow29,5008.jpg

grow29,5009.jpg

Yo dev, thats a nice plant man. Wish i had that kind of bud, but sadly im growing low grade kush seeds my friend gave me. Wish ya a happy smoke.

nice one for dropping by kba

everything still goin great in the room temps are sitting around same every day and night plants have grow huge over the last 9 days since the switch seem to be loving the ionic feed 2 ph in tanks is nice around 5.9 and humidity staying around 45-55 which im happy with

my last 2 grows have had mite problems to but nothing this time around which im well pleased with little buggers lol

looks like may have 6 males lurking in there bit early to be 100% positive so have moved the suspect rouge males to one side wil give them a day or so more just to be sure to be honest am hoping to lose maybe 10 of them now as am going to need the room me thinks

i will take some pics over the weekend of a kali mist lady think ill takeher on location lol for a photo shoot will get them taken asap

hope all your grows are goin well too

big up

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh

lost six of my cindys due to dam pump packin up on me
gutted

Latest posts

Back