Need help 6 weeks in Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tds1953

Reaction score
I am hurting! I am 6 weeks into flower. My plants are turning more yellow everyday! My ph is at 6.0 I have 6 800 in hoods. My temp is around 80 when the light are on 75 when off. I have flushed them. Have been using Epsom salt for 3 time I spray with 3/1 every Friday. They are in Fox farm dirt I use Flora nova 4-8-7 sweet and crobo. I have done this way for three other times. None of the leaves are dead, the bud still looks good the plants are still growing. Just truning yellow and have some orange spots i have been told it is rust ring but I have no IDEA:eek: I have tried to upload pic. But in is not working It stars at the fan leave but is going to the rest of the leave. I fill if I dont trun this around they are not going to make it till they end!:holysheep:

It is 7.5 with just water and 6.0 when I add the nu. You was right about the Epsom salt I should have seen some thing buy now iwould think. This has happen to some other guy's there plants did not make it! I am lost!!

hey bro, you aint lost. and i know you aint going to let that plant get the best of you. stop the epsom salt, flush with ph,'d water between 6.3-6.8. then let soil dry for a few days befor you water with ph'd water again. and being that for in just feed ph'd until ready.

:goodposting: thats probably what I would suggest, too. If it's an 8 week train.."two" week left
I can't tell how serious the problem is without pictures, but it's also common for plants to yellow late in flower.

I am trying to upload pic right now it is taken a long time! I do unerstand that some plant yellow late in flower but i think this be on that! If my other Bro's were ok but were not I would not be trippen!

I think this worked

100_1639.jpg

That is a nute burn or a lock out. Look how it starts at the tip of the leaf then spreads inward. In all honesty they don't look that bad. I would flush them with Ph balanced water for soil, then just finish them off with straight water till the end. You should have enough nutes left in the soil to keep them happy. If not I would do a 1/4 does of bloom nutes till they are ripe. Also you will never get the damaged leaves to turn green again, once the damage is done it is done. I would be more concerned with the new growth coming in and how it looks.

I flushed them and over night they got more yellow even the one's that were green before! just over night! I think they just are not going to make it at this rate! None of the leave have died yet.

Then start giving them nutes again. and the yellow maybe a sign of all the water they just had. Let them dry out and see how they do.

Yeah I will do that! Thanks for the help!! I get back in a few day's Peace I am out!

if you are that late in flowering then yellowing is your friend, it is the plant using its nitrogen stores, you should not be worried about just yellowing this far into flowering. As others have said just feed your plants ph'd water till the end as it is time to flush anyways

those plants look fine to me for being at six weeks. my plants are about the same age as yours and mine are much more yellow than that. like said above, they will turn yellow towards the end of flowering.

Yes I was worried 3 of my bro's at this point got rust ring and there plants died fast all the other times i went into flower they never got yellow. But they came over last night and told me i do not have it! Thanks i will keep you all informed if some thing changes but thanks to all and stay cool!!

Latest posts

Back