Need help with drug test in 3 days.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bojok

EACH ONE TEACH ONE
Reaction score
O.K so I have a test with the Post Office on Thurs. and i haven't smoked for about 10 days. I am 5 10' and about 195 pounds. I work out about 4 days a week. (push-ups, sit-ups, leg lifts, no running though but will run 2 miles for next 3 days). I only smoked 2-3 bowls a day. They do a urine test and it is in a room by yourself. I would perfer to not bring in fake pee if I don't have to. I've lost 30 pounds in the last 4 months. I've started drinking lots of water and am taking some niacin pills. i need a sure way to pass this test. Any and all help is needed.

Hey bro, it sounds like your on track. loosen up a little, don't worry so much it actually sounds like you have it passed. Haven't smoked in 10 days, you work out, drinking lots of water and taking niacin. That sounds like on the green to me! Just drink a lot of water the night before your test...like more than usual and less the next day. Drink some other drink that way your urine will not be too watery. I'd say 1 liter before your test and that's it for the day. The rest drink some juice or something.

Best of luck to ya man, and i wouldn't worry so much you sound good off. I hope all goes smooth!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Walgreens AtHome brand drug test, read the post , "drug test kit" its right in this section .

go to , forum jump , click on , Drug Testing & Marijuana Effects , go down to ,16 days till "D"day , read the post by Geter-D1 this will work ,......

Here's the update......I got the job:D ......But I had to use YUR IN FLOW. http://www.yurinflow.com/
It worked for me and it can work for you. I also got a home drug test kit from walgreens and i failed that so I had to go with the alternate and it worked.....;)

very nice! congrats bro:) Glad to hear you got the job!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I HAVE A TEST IN 3 DAYS OR LESS - FOUND YUR-IN LUCK TODAY AND WAS IMPRESSED TRIED AN ADDATIVE BEFORE AND FAILED (ugh) CAN GET SOMEONE ELSES THAT IS "cleaN AND relaiable" ADVISE PLS

take someone elses piss with you man ... wear whitey tighties and put the bottle under your nuts. they aren't going to watch you pee they arent allowed except in the military.

Latest posts

Back