need some advice!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a lil update on my crop...they 4 weeks into flowering... .on my oldest plant,the top fan leaves are perking up and turning yellow...is it because is reaching the end of its life????anybody with an idea...i thought the lights were too close to the plants but i got like 2 other plants that are as close as that one but no signs as the other one....and thas the only plant that i know its strain, everything else were given to me as amsterdam seeds but no name...anyway..hope you guys enjoy the pics...any advice is well taken...thanks..peace..

Resized_Picture 011.jpg

Resized_Picture 012.jpg

Resized_Picture 013.jpg

Resized_Picture 003.jpg

Resized_Picture 020.jpg

Resized_Picture 009.jpg

by the way...the third and fourth pick is the one am talking about..its an ak-48...

Something's not right with her, four weeks shouldn't be near the end of her life either. Looks like nute burn maybe? What are you doing for nutes?

Actually to me it looks like a Nitrogen deficiency.

I wouldn't disagree for sure, what is the difference between nitrogen use in veg/bloom? I know they don't need as much in bloom but what kind of difference are we talkin' about?

More than likely the stored N in the plant was used during transition. That's when N usage is highest. The two particular plants he is refering to probably used more of the stored N than the others did. Contrary to some beliefs, plants still use N when in bloom, however it is a lot less than veg and seems to taper off the farther into flower you get.

As for ratio's of N use in veg vs. bloom, I have no way of gathering or testing that info. Sorry mate.

the nutes that i used are from lifecircle products... u can check them here http://www.lifecircle.com/ssingle.phpand plant energy in form of acids as a stimulantl.. this is from their site...Tricarboxylic Acids overwhelmingly aid in mineral metabolism, nitrogen metabolism, providing energy to drive metabolic processes, fat metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, amino acid metabolism, carbon dioxide fixation, and overall plant growth..

i also forgot to mention that the plant is almost 6 months old...its been in veg. for the past 5 months and 4 weeks on flowering now...maybe thats why is yellowing at a early stage???? dont know...but what useless explain about the nitrogen, makes a lot of sense...my nutes are 3-4-7... plus the plant energy stimulant....thanks

Latest posts

Back