Need watering ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good ston---you might also consider elevating the totes off direct contact with the ground

Helps with drainage, bugs wont crawl through the holes in the bottom to munch on your soil or roots, and if you leave them there long enough, those roots will find their way through the holes and anchor themselves to the ground.

You see the pic I posted that ended the last page drft? :aok:

You do need larger pot's brother. larger pot's grow bigger plants. I took a water tank out of a old trailer and used it to water. Green blessings to you all.

FUM, I already transplanted them. The latest pics are in larger pots.

Ston, looking great man. Im going to be transplanting soon too, not sure what size yet. a girl or two are getting culled too. keeping a white widow and 3 satoris.

Still watering once a day. I didn't loosen up the root mass enough that it's drying out, but the rest of the soil isn't. It's definitely not as bad as it was, but I'll be glad when they fully adjust and we start rockin and rollin

Oh, my bad. I sure hpoe and pray that it all works out and they all grow big and sweet for you and yours.

Thanks FUM.

Hey, NC, or anyone else with the experience with GH3. Gave them their first today at 2tb micro and 1tb grow and 4 hours later looks like this. Tips showing burn. Never messed with adjusting nutrient amount much with what I was using cause I didn't give enough to burn them. How much should I cut back? Hearing from THG and Rose, Satori is really efficient with the nutrients and doesn't need that high of a ppm. Just not sure the best way to know how drastic to change. 1tb and .5tb per gallon? 1.5tb and 3/4tb? I don't have a meter to test ppm's.

Also, when you are using GH3, how often do you feed? With the AN nutrients I was using was about once a week in veg. Last season worked out to every other water in veg. Then in flower first 3 weeks, every other. Weeks 4-7, every water. Then just ph'd water until they finished. Any more detailed advice on how often to feed vs just water? Thanks.

70.JPG

Thats the good burn. Now back off with no grow and just micro until you dont see tip burn on new growth. You will get a feel for it. Plenty of waterings to go.

Good burn? Never heard of that. Ok, will do with just the micro. What about how often?

If growers dont push them to see that then back off. They will rarely achieve record yields. And outside, anything is possible. How often. IDK. Not there so its up to you. Practice, practice. Just default to little lighter doses and look fpr just that tip to burn just a bit. Like it is.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the info. Def learning a lot already this season.

Sweet burn, dude! Thats exactly what you want, just be sure it doesnt progress.

Is this the new journal? I miss you on the east coast/west coast thread

nouvellechef said:
If growers dont push them to see that then back off. They will rarely achieve record yields. And outside, anything is possible. How often. IDK. Not there so its up to you. Practice, practice. Just default to little lighter doses and look fpr just that tip to burn just a bit. Like it is.

I agree...practice..one strain will react diffrent than others...This is gonna be a great year 4u-ston-loc:aok:

drfting07 said:
Sweet burn, dude! Thats exactly what you want, just be sure it doesnt progress.

Is this the new journal? I miss you on the east coast/west coast thread
Haha, I've been posting in the journal. Just had questions and needed help. ;)

Thanks 4u! I'm hoping so. At the it's going so far I'm definitely got more on the table this year than last.

wats up stonny... i would recomend u get some 45 or 65 gallon smart pots and dig a whole to set each one in. this helps water conservation and root temps and could also help from being soo tall(neighbors) good luck and things are looking nice anyway. happy burning

Latest posts

Back