Need watering ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 hours of sweating in this crazy heat, and they're all transplanted and LST'd :D

63.JPG

Check out my GJ in my signature orange! I'll keep you all up to date in there from here on out :48:

You rock ston-loc, and I am a poet.

Those monsters, your not gonna know what to do with all your smoke! Looks great!

Thanks Rose and Orange. Hoping things stay on track. Definitely not going to make the mistake of last year not keeping up with staking the taller plants once weight starts filling in.

And Rose, pretty sure I'll find a way to make use of it all :48:

Question on the GH3. Maybe next year go full organic, but my situation now, I think I'll just roll through this one first. NC, or anyone else who knows. What kind of mix do you use of GH3 through veg, then flower? I'm a bit stoned, so that's possibly why I'm not finding it. I'll look more tomorrow. Also, you large container growers, how much water do you give the plants when you water? Judge by entire container or the close area of the plant, as far as how dry it is. Also, when giving nutrients, how much would I need to mix up, being that I'm in a 30gallon tote? This whole thing is throwing my OCD routine for a loop. I'll level out I'm sure, but right now I feel stressed that I'm gonna screw something up.....

you be fine---can't screw this #### up---what size container do you have to mix your teas in

Ha! That's the question? What do I need? I have 5 gallon buckets with an air pump and stone. And I have a 33gallon can I've been keeping ph'd water in. Tell me what I need. this jump has totally made me feel like I'm starting from square one.

For GH3 part. I would start with 2tb micro and 1tb grow for veg. If you think they can handle more than that. Move to 2tb of each. Thats about 1500ppm, so be careful. Just look for the tip burn. Then same ratio for flower.

Your plants look great (congrats).

I am just gonna throw out there, I did not read the whole thread....but I see you got the transplant done and that will help a bunch on the water.

I paint some of my smaller pots (15gallon) white. The roots dont get as hot in the direct sun. I have also wrapped them in white butcher paper before to keep pots cooler. That was just an FYI for you in the future. 15 gallon pots get the root bound thing, but sometimes you just cant transplant like you have done here.

You gonna have crazy amounts of reefer there my friend, crazy amounts. Get your clippers out, get your reading glasses out and dang you gonna be squinting before your done trimming. That LST thing you are doing is gonna create so much freaking bud. Again, looks great there Ston.

where you at ston---have you watered yet---IMO---if those totes are dry they will easily take 4 -5 gal of water each---lets not mess with teas just yet till you get your watering down---use your 33 gal can and fill it approx 3/4 full of water toss in your bubbler and your pump---ph it if you want---key is watering each plant EQUALLY---do this by counting in your head while watering each tote---saturate the soil till you get some runoff---keep track of your count---do the same for each---slow steady stream of water---too fast---it will just overflow and your count means nothing---many peeps will determine when it is time to water by either droopy leaves, the weight of the bucket, or passage of time weather it needs it or not

Thanks for all the replies and kind words. Gave each of the totes 6gallons of water today. They're all looking pretty good. The one that wasnt LST'd at all that was in the smart pot is kind of looking a bit droopy. But I think she'll be fine. Already have a bunch of downward lst'd shoots making Uturns to the sky :D

65.JPG

Great job ston-loc

I use a 40 gallon garbage can for mixing teas....But like orangsunshine said..I would read more on organics and finish up these girls with GH3:aok:.....drifting has a great recipe

Just to be clear I'm on the same page, you're talking 2tbsp + 1tbsp per gallon correct?

New kind of issue/thought. It seems the old root bundle/soil is drying out but not the new soil. I've never transplanted this large of plant to be able to notice that before. I tried loosening up the root ball but seems not enough. Will this fix itself eventually? Will the roots eventually stretch out on their own ? I would assume yes. Any thoughts? Again, never transplanted this large of a plant....

Thanks Chef! They're looking good aside from that :D

hmmm :D....30 gallon totes, i wonder....:bolt:

Yes, they will straighten themselves out. Can't wait for the next pic's.

Ok one more just for you Rose ;) Then updates are going in the Grow Journal :D Just out of curiousity, I measured them and the area that they take up. Each one is around 5+ feet wide in its widest direction, and about 18-24 inches tall, except the initial non-lst'd one is a bit taller. The front middle plant is a Beyond The Brain, the other 4 Satoris

This picture, overhead shot. The entire area that the plants are taking up is 17 feet by 11 feet :eek: :icon_smile:

66.JPG

Latest posts

Back