New and having issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I hope my suggestion can help you. I have seen this before with the same leaf indication. I solved the problem with Epsom Salts I used 1 tablespoon per 10L of water. I think it is a sulphur deficiency as epsom salts are a sulphate. It cured my problem also I continued with the epsom salts with every watering. Within 5 days all of my leaves had gone dark again and I had no more problems for the rest of the run. Good luck I hope I helped you
Welcome Bill
1692795846539.png

Hi I hope my suggestion can help you. I have seen this before with the same leaf indication. I solved the problem with Epsom Salts I used 1 tablespoon per 10L of water. I think it is a sulphur deficiency as epsom salts are a sulphate. It cured my problem also I continued with the epsom salts with every watering. Within 5 days all of my leaves had gone dark again and I had no more problems for the rest of the run. Good luck I hope I helped you
Bill welcome
I make most new people a forum avatar if you like it It is yours
Ask if you need help to use it/
1692797565412.png

:eek:

Sheck

The act of checking your anus and undergarment after farting a lot. In essence, it is making sure you did not shart.

The word "sheck" is a combination of the words "shart" and "check".
Jerry has been farting all day; he better go sheck.

Person 1: "Is Jerry taking a piss or a dump? What's taking him so long?!"
Person 2: "Nah man. He is just shecking."

Latest posts

Back