NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Four KRACK daddy seeds sprouted so now I got four KRACK daddy plants growing hopefully one is a female but we shall soon see I will clone them soon as they get big enough actually I got two other strains of mine that’s germinated so soon we shall see my strains full budded HAPPY GROWING
Hi My Family and I am so excited to have my first 2 rooting clones. Thank you very much greenphene

Attachments

• IMG_2919.jpeg
    IMG_2919.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2920.jpeg
    IMG_2920.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
So remember here in California our third planting is on August 1 for a third harvest this year so August 1 everything in my tent is going outside and my clones that I take will replace my plants I had in my tent HEY CALI IF U HAVE INDOOR GROWING AND OUTSIDE GROWING YOU CAN HARVEST THREE COMPLETE HARVEST IN ONE YEAR BELIEVE IT OR NOT so I believe that’s it for now HAPPY GROWING

In the Fall I will also be attempting to clone my fruit trees mainly pomegranate trees if y’all want me to show how I propagate fruit trees just let me know I will document the procedures and progress into spring Hey this is free info to help people avoid lost of time not knowing exactly how these things are done so yeah Fall we make new trees HAPPY GROWING

Hey California so here comes July 21 this is the day where if you planting outside your plants should begin showing their sex and begin flowering veg season will officially be over YES JULY 21 is the beginning of bud season in California maybe the west coast so HAPPY GROWING

So July 21 has come and gone for those in California it is now flower season veg season is over any plant u put outside will immediately go into flower that’s it HAPPY GROWING

Well Yall August 1 I will empty out my clone chamber putting all clones outside my chamber will be restocked with the baby clones I have and also I will be taking cuttings from my clones I have now this will provide me with a third harvest in one year ok I will not be putting a rotation out in December it’s to cold so I’ll be probably flowering inside so thats it HAPPY GROWING
E8EF8212-F185-449F-AEB9-76DA360E1FA3.jpeg

Last edited:
I have officially took a tray full of clones All these beautiful ladies will be going outside August 1 my tent will once again be partially empty but remember I got KRACK daddy growing purple girl fantasy and I forgot the third one I will get the other name shortly oooh well HAPPY GROWING

ALSO GRAND DADDY KUSH IS GROWING RIGHT NOW WHICH IS MY STRAIN I CREATED SO STAY TUNED HANG WHICHYABOY TO SEE MY LATEST SHENANIGANS 😘😘😘

HAAAAAA LETS START OF BY REALIZING I BEEN SMOKING MY HARVEST FROM FEBRUARY OUTDOOR WEED SINCE 5am THIS MORNING TO NOW AND I AM STOOOOOOOONED THATS MY STATEMENT HAPPY GROWING

Well it’s August 1 all my rooted clones is outside I’m waiting for my next set of clones to root up I will be flowering inside this round because when they become big enough it will be winter yes to cold for outside growth but I will be harvesting this crop around November making three harvest I’ve had this year to make harvesting three times a year u

I just ordered this bud bowl trimmer have anyone ever tried this if you have how did you like it once I test it I will definitely give Yall a review HAAAAAAA HAPPY GROWING
6514A00F-63C3-4BC7-84DD-0DB2B2A61136.png

I just ordered this bud bowl trimmer have anyone ever tried this if you have how did you like it once I test it I will definitely give Yall a review HAAAAAAA HAPPY GROWING View attachment 336272
I researched them and they seem to work well I will be getting one soon!

I was away for a little bit and I am just now getting caught back up with everyones threads.
I have a couple questions which you may not be able to answer.
From Your Pictures...

1 - Was this a female?
2 - Did you make any extra copies of it?

Thanks Bud... Long time since I checked in with you. -

1691204306027.png

Latest posts

Back