New Buble head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang man... This is a deep thread. Rd / Puck / rdpuck, which ever it may be... ( I like russ ), anyways. Sorry for your loss man. I cant say i know how you feel, or anything like that. But, I know that time / livin, heals some things that we cant seem to cope with. I have had some loss's that really sucked, one more recently comes to mind. It was a hard road to walk man. I wont even lie, I ran for the hills. Literally. Anyways, moral is: My loss that had me so messed up, turned out to be a huge door to the future. I was lucky to find it, It has to do with soe funky farmers out in the middle of no where. A year later, I have a good out look on life.

I hope your little plants, bring you the same joy and better understanding. Patience is a virtue, or so I am told...:rolleyes:

Best of luck, and best wishes friend.

P.S. Sorry about the long mumbling post. And WELCOME to the site.

Just having my quiet time with my little girls..Talking to them and my son and wife.. Has been so good for me. These plants, these little living things give back so much..and hardly ask for anything...This site and all the people who have commented on it just proves it. Our Green community is the way the world should be...You guys and gals don't know me but you all opened up to me. With advice and some with your stories...This is what I thnk man kind has missed...The ability to care...

P.S. And on a lighter note I will post picture of the girls soon

Thanks RD

Latest posts

Back