new grow need critics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tupapi

Reaction score
hey what up i just started growing bout 3 weeks ago or the day after 420 haha im using two fluros each putting out 1600 lumens about 3-4" above plants and everything was looking great they're bout 3" each i have been using blood from meat i have in the freeze for n and i had an idea of putting a banana pill in some water for pottasium do u think this will help. My stems got red in them is that bad another question i have is 2 of em dont look like marijuana is this cuz they young the two that dont look like mj i started the seed in dirt and germinated seed is looking good

i think you should buy some nutrients ,for when they start to need it usually around 3 weeks or so from seed ,
also pics would help us see what your talking about :peace:

ok any natural ones u can suggest and is it ok to move plants out of light to water or will this cause to much stress

i dont wanna really wanna mess wit pics til i can post em with out using cell phone

hi bro!!! i think u need more lights im currently usin 3x 3ft 3x 4ft and 6 cfl's and im still not too sure.am thinkin hps but cost of runnin an issue and temperature also.still producing good smoke but yeild could b lot more.any one else any ideas bout fl/cfl's?????:watchplant:

Need way more light. Need a min of 3000 lumens with 5000 or more lumens being ideal. Like UKgirl420 mentioned get some real nutes.

i agree more light and proper nutes and then bit of patience...read up bro loads of info here!!!:watchplant:

ivor said:
hi bro!!! i think u need more lights im currently usin 3x 3ft 3x 4ft and 6 cfl's and im still not too sure.am thinkin hps but cost of runnin an issue and temperature also.still producing good smoke but yeild could b lot more.any one else any ideas bout fl/cfl's?????:watchplant:

aight man it sounds like we got bout the same size grow space mines a lil smaller tho i heard that there are different types of fluros mine are suppose to be energy efficient and idk what kind and is there a way to convert an outside hps lamp to using inside cuz they have a pretty cheap one at the depot(also says energy efficient)70watt hps. my lights are also producing 3000 lumens but i do want more lumens

I have that same 70W HPS light from the depot and it is still too small. I only use it in combination with CFL's for germination. Go to an online hydroponics site to order a 400W HPS light or several TP fluorescent lights.

Also get nutes while you're there.

ok well can u convert it tho and how. cuz i dont really wanna order stuff and have stuff traced back u feel me and can u explain cfl's to me can i use those wit my fluros to help lumens til i have more money

Dude, nothing's going to get traced back to you. Don't be paranoid. There's lot's of people here who buy a lot more equipment than you and no one on this site (that I know of) has ever been caught for buying a grow light or two.

Latest posts

Back