new grow, what strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clamskittles

Reaction score
Ok i'm going to be growing in a flood/drain set up, under a 400 watt hps light, the only things i'm really concerned about are the quality, quantity, and ease of growing. Let me know what you would suggest! thanks
Peace.

Thats sounds like my set-up. It's going to cost you $500 + to get all of what you need.

Get a Baby Bloomer from American Hydroponics or some other Ebb and Flow tray setup from whomever. Regardless of manufacturer, you'll find that 99 beans stripped, or 200 with all the bells and whistles (pump, rocks, 10 rockwool plugs, nutes). It will give you a two part design, reservoir on the bottom and a tray for holding 10 containers full of medium and plants, flood drain etc. A light will run ya 199-300 depending brand and accessories.

I am doing a first grow myself and am finding that Flood and Drain is simple; especially if you have a slew of timers for the lights, fans and hydro. Kinda like the clique' from that ridiculously expensive rotisserie oven a handful of years back, "Set it and forget it".

Latest posts

Back