New Grow ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SherwoodForest said:
Sick! Is your flowering a dwc system?

I have 27 gal tubs with 5 plants in each ...Each tub has a pump init ...1450 wts in the flower room ...

EZ&SAFE

:holysheep: if i only knew how you air that res with a pump lol, i have 3 pumps only use it to top my res, i cant imagine how you managed mist all the netpots and roots enough with it must have been tricky, awesome job :)

zem said:
:holysheep: if i only knew how you air that res with a pump lol, i have 3 pumps only use it to top my res, i cant imagine how you managed mist all the netpots and roots enough with it must have been tricky, awesome job :)
I have 1 pump in each tub that shoots water straight up against the lid of the res i only keep between 4 & 7 gal of liquid in each res at a time which causes me to have to add every 3-5 days but it seems to work for me so as i've come to realize over the years you go with what works for your situation ... Everyone is slightly different & conditions as well so you eventually figure it out ...... I THINK ????!!!!>!>!>?!??<:):cool::D:hubba::cool::hubba:;):D

EZ&SAFE

A lil update ....

IMG_4703 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4704 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4707 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4710 (Medium).JPG

IMG_4723 (Medium).JPG

Nice mountain peaks ya got there RB! Is it getting a schtinky!?

That looks so killer, can you tell us what lights and how many you use? I want to run the big tubs with 5 each like that, do you have a pic showing the system?

Hey sherwood .... If you look back in the journal a bit it will explain everything i have going on in my flower room , but basically i have the large tubs wit 5 plants in each with a submersable water pump in each ... Lights i'm using are 3 600 wt hps ...Hope this helps ya out a bit ....

EZ&SAFE

RUDEBWOY said:
I have 1 pump in each tub that shoots water straight up against the lid of the res i only keep between 4 & 7 gal of liquid in each res at a time
EZ&SAFE
That's the first time I read about that method, everyone I see is using an air pump and air stones to create the bubbles that feed the roots. And only using water pumps when feeding water down through the top of the pots. In fact, I just bought a air pump to do that for several resevoirs hopefully. Should I have bought a water pump for each instead?

SherwoodForest said:
That's the first time I read about that method, everyone I see is using an air pump and air stones to create the bubbles that feed the roots. And only using water pumps when feeding water down through the top of the pots. In fact, I just bought a air pump to do that for several resevoirs hopefully. Should I have bought a water pump for each instead?

This is just the method that works for me the airpump and airstone method works just as well ... I started out using the water pump method and every time i try something else i don't like the results it gives me so i have decided that this is what works so i'm sticking to it ...

EZ&SAFE

Latest posts

Back