New Grower & new in hydroponics !!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr.greengenes,

I don't know what your impression of the stealth hydro bubbleponics system was so please don't think my comments are pointed towards you.

I watched their "watch learn more" video and was totally negatively impressed. One they had no audio or graphics to explain anything. Next, it seems to me just like a adaptation of the a continuous drip method of watering only they are sticking the tube into the center of the net pot instead of on the top. I was also unimpressed with the amount of solution that was constantly draining from the net pot. Further when the roots grow down into the solution, then where is the advantage?

Those are just my impressions towards their latest and greatest growing technique.

On the other hand, they do have some pretty good looking products. Someone was looking for parts to make a single bucket central float controlled reservoir system, like GH's Waterfarm only for a single bucket. They have one under the components section.

Great smoking.

pcduck said:
Your air stones keep the hydroton wet. The air stones operate 24/7
Thanx bro :)

now i think im ready to start.. :aok:
my next topic will saw you my progress

Thank you all for the support..!!!

~end~ :ciao:

Go for it !!! Good luck and Green Mojo for your grow!!!!!! :farm: :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back