new grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedsmkr83

Reaction score
im a new grower thats looking for sum help in deciding on what soil and fertilizer would be best to start my plant in ...

for a new grower i would say go for bio bizz all the way, all mix soil, root juice, bio grow, bio bloom, top max and alg-a-mic.
easy to use, great for the new grower.

BM :bong1:

soil wise go for something that isnt pre-nuted ,,,and i have to agree with bartmanuk ,,,ive just started using bio bloom and im liking the results ~:48:

If you have Fox Farms available to you I would reccomend it... I started in miricle grow with less than desired results, switched everything to Fox Farms Ocean Forest and really dig the results...

If not like the above said, anything thats not pre-nuted, meaning already having nutes in them. The slow realease fertilizers are a bad idea....

the bio bizz all mix soil is pre-nuted, but its not slow release, i use it for seeds, clones, veg and flowering, i re-pot 3 times,with my final re-pot 2 weeks before going into 12/12, and find i dont need to start feeding most strains until 2-3 weeks into 12/12, when they start showing signs of needing feeding.

BM :bong1:

can i get bio-buzz at lowes or home-depot...and can i use it for all stages of the growt or will i have to change as the stages change

i've never used the bio before.i too started out in miracle grow soil.after coming to this site,i know better.i use nothing but fox farm ocean forrest and the fox farm nutes also.been good to me.as a matter of fact i just bought the cha ching by fox farms yesterday to add to the mix.its really just a personal choice.some prefere miracle grow and stand behind it.most use a better soil without being pre-nuted.good luck

No your going to need to find a garden store near you or order online. Id go with fox farms...

i used miracle gro
i dont see anything bad with it but i suggest fox farms

Latest posts

Back