New growplan!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
My current grow is almost finished, starting to plan my next. It's gonna be some blue mystic, femed from nirvana. Here's what I'm gonna do:

Grow 3 girls in 10l buckets, plain coco, lst 'em and get about 6 branches/plant. Veg 4 weeks. Trim shoots lower than 30 cm from top when stretch is about done (my guess is 10-14 days of 12/12).

Only thing that bothers me is vegtime. BM is indica dominant, and i've heard that indicas need a longer vegtime than sativas in order to perform their best. What i'm growing now, ppp, is sativa dom and was happy with 4 weeks of veg. Hell, even 2,5 weeks did the trick. Is 4 weeks enough or should i aim for 6 weeks?

I will handwater, using canna coco a+b. Anything else nutewise that I should get? I can get a hold of canna, hesi and b'cuzz stuff. PK13-14 is what I'm thinking about but any suggestion would ne appriciated.

Come to think about it, any tip would be appriciated.

Take care!

/k

I also play the bass--Ibanez cheap stuff, do Captain Caveman stuff to it.

I'll bump yopu up since no old timers have checked in on you.

30 cm sounds like serious lollipoping, but fun. Peace and luck.

My experience is that nothing much happens below 30 cm with a 250 hps. Thanks for the bump!

Latest posts

Back