New here with pic of first plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fellafrompocatella

Reaction score
Hey fellas...and occasional ladies. New to posting here but have tried to study up on growing for a bit thanks to all the great member imput. Here's a pic of my first plant that has already been smoked. I got it from a roommate when it was just a few inches tall as he couldn't keep it because he had to move back home. She yielded a little less that 5 oz. Man she loved that 600w all by herself. Not sure what strain she was. Hermied the last two weeks...root lock I think, but the bud was still very plentiful and good. Looking forward to get to know you all.

Shirts Off Calendar Shoot 188.jpg

Shirts Off Calendar Shoot 189.jpg

Shirts Off Calendar Shoot 206.jpg

That is not bad for a first grow by no means looks great 5oz is good yield. It could have Hermie from genetics most likely. Looking forward to your next one. TOOL

Wow looks like you did your homework!

Great looking plants!

fellafrompocatella said:
Hey fellas...and occasional ladies. New to posting here but have tried to study up on growing for a bit thanks to all the great member imput. Here's a pic of my first plant that has already been smoked. I got it from a roommate when it was just a few inches tall as he couldn't keep it because he had to move back home. She yielded a little less that 5 oz. Man she loved that 600w all by herself. Not sure what strain she was. Hermied the last two weeks...root lock I think, but the bud was still very plentiful and good. Looking forward to get to know you all.
Absolutely beautiful, man. You gotter goin on! Don't change a thing and get back at it. So how did she smoke? Taste? Head or body (or both) buzz? Either way very good job, three thumbs up friend!

Thanks everyone. Yeah doing a second grow soon. Want to do Cali Orange and something else but can't decide, something with similar grow qualities as the Cal Or. Need work on germinating so I'm practicing with the seeds I got from 'Alice', that was her name. I know they're hermie but they'll work for experience. The high was really good..all around high like waves in the brain, but it was like Nyquil and crashed me hard. Buds were pretty fluffy. Wish me luck.

nice grow ffpt. welcome to the site. lotsa good info from folks here. see you around the site...bb...

Welcome to MP. Very nice grow man. Turning hermi at the last moment can be a blessing if its good smoke and you want to grow it again.

welcome to mp. nice plant looks like your off to a good start with that grow under your belt you'll have even better smoke the next time.

its never a good thing to hermie.

Okay plz clarify. I thought if it turned hermie, which i think is what it did since it was the only plant and it gave me probably 50-100 seeds throughout the bud...if I were to grow those out most likely they would be hermie yes? Atleast thats what I thought I have read around here.

Welcome to the site. Looks like you've done your homework ahead of time and had a great harvest. You're right on the mark about the hermie seeds, i wouldn't plant them, hermie seeds make hermie plants! Shame it turned hermie on the end to you.

I started my grow with 5 seeds, ended up with 3 males one female and a hermie.(He/she/shim showed hermie early into flower) So i now have 1 plant out of 5 left.

i had heck of a time with hermies when i started and i contribyte that to using bagseed.sine i've been using ordered seeds i have not had 1 hermie.hed some males,but thats to be expected from seed.i also had a plabt that produced a few seeds and i trashed them.

The only hermies I have had were also from bagseed. I had an entire crop of 7 plants (only 1 plant was from bagseed) pollinated one time. I will never again use bagseed. I occasionally find a very small amount of seeds in bud I have grown, especially if it has been stressed--found 5 seeds in 2 Speed Queen plants I harvested a while ago that almost died when they ran out of water while I was out of town. These seeds get thrown away.

Good pics!!

:bong: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :bong:

Gb

lots more than occasional ladies here btw bro. infact, the past to months "Bud Pic Of the Month" have been Female growers. Tcbud was last month, an missila is this month, so wach out them female growers are very very good on this form. most of them, much better than me, an have helped me, an gave me great atvie in my first grow, an now i got 10 females in flower with 3 super sliver haze clones that i took off one girl, an the graderden now is in full bloom. an looking great. thanks THG for convinceing me to go HPS!

Latest posts

Back