New in town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg6231

Reaction score
Hello everyone Im new here to the thread and fairly new to the whole growing thing I have been a would be grower for about 4 years now and finnaly have a plant I think will work. The first time I tried to grow I had a bad seed because it was grey a good big dark brown seed and 2 germinated seeds and i got all this for 20$ good deal huh and I knew one of them was purple haze. Well I plant the grey one in my aunts plant pot next to another plant under a 60 watt bulb and of course it does nothing but I did'nt know that back then and I did nothing with the 2 germinated seeds so they died but i did not plant the brown seed. So i wate untill summer hits to outdoor grow the seed i got some old used soil and put the pot in the ground and burried the seed like a 6 inches deep so we all know how that turned out then I just could'nt wait came back 2 days latter and saw nothing new so I decided to try to look for the seed and start over big mistake. So I gave up and about two years later decided Im gonna give it another shot so my cousin was smoking green and found seeds and Im like you trying to grow and she said no that she geets seeds all the time so Im like for know on you bring them to me so she does and I end up with about 20 seeds some good some bad alot of browns ones though and a few green ones so I did it againg and planted on in a pot already with a plant under some florescent light that's like 3 feet away all i got was a sprout and it died so then i planted like 14 of the 20 in my backyard all together with no soil and hoped for the best a few of them sprouted like 8 of them the they a died eventually and this is all last year around june just when my luck was down though i found a 12 inch beauty in my back yard I never waterd or took care of or even saw I was so happy:D then 3 days latter came and i bought fertilizer and litteraly took the miracle gro itself and poured it directly on the roots and stem of the plant it died 3 days later. After all this Im left with 2 seeds and belief i still have a green thumb:eek: so this year rolls around and I all throught last winter I just did all the homework on growing I could do (something I should of started out with) In the lats week of may i germinated bought pots and poting soil and was ready for an outside grow after germinating this time I only planted the seeds the tip of my pinky deep and then placed it in the ground but later got ride of the pot and had the whole thing in the ground 6 days latter it sprouts but only one of them the other never came through now I am at where I am today 57days latter with a 12 inch plant that has about 2 weeks left of veging so my question is how tall should a sativa become before budding but I think I have a sativa indica mix because you still get a fuuny hungry high from it but it grows short like an indica with sativa leafs on the streets people call the strain regual ole green but Im not realy sure what green is so can yall help a fellow grower out thankyou :)

I'd just wait and see. I have some that were 2 feet when they showed sex.
In 2 weeks they added about another foot.

There's alot of good info here.

:joint: welcome :joint:

Gb

Latest posts

Back