New nutrient line (botanicare pro line)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
I am going from flora duo to botanicare's pro grow and pro bloom.
I wanted to get closer to organics, and I did not want salt build up like I had last time.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. I have never had any kind of success using Botanicare--I gave the products I bought away to someone else who wanted to try them and they did not like them either. I also don't understand "getting closer to organics". Isn't something organic or not? It is my understanding that there is no in-between--it is either organic or not? Knd of like you can't be a little pregnant......

I think the same way as THG...either you are organic or you are not. Let us know how it goes, I also have not heard very good things about Baotanicare.

I was using floraduo,botanicare is an improvement, there are some organics and some salts, duo is nearly all salts.
What do you guys recommend!!

I've been using the General Organics line. I have to say I am pretty impressed. The plants seem to love it and I like that fact that it is sourced naturally and not from any animal byproducts except for the cold pressed squid, but I use that too.

tryguy2011 said:
I was using floraduo,botanicare is an improvement, there are some organics and some salts, duo is nearly all salts.
What do you guys recommend!!

I'm still confused. Organic nutrients need microbes to break down the nutrients in the soil to make them available to the plants. Chemical based nutrients kill microbes. I just don't understand "partially organic" or how it could work?

I use GH 3 part and will most likely continue to use it...cheap, easy to use, and great results. Jmo

My understanding is that Some part of the npk ratio are derived from organic bases like sea weed and stuff while others are derived from salts. The reason that it works is because I use floralicious to feed the bacteria which has sea weed, and I do use innoculants mychorizae

Latest posts

Back