new pics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

i took these just now.how does she look?seems to me she slowed down growing.might be just me.i only look at them about 100 times a day,lol the little ones are in the flower tent with my 1 girl.don't have my veg tent ready for the little ones yet.been playing with the little ones.not really enthused about them.waiting on my blower to come in where i can use my veg tent.better hurry as i have other babies under fluros right now also.the good ones, be glad when the 1 girl is ready.thanks to all that comment. oh,i forgot,the girl is just starting her 4th week of flower

thanks melissa,i was wondering.she was only 12 inches when i started flowering her.she is now exactly 3ft.she grew like crazy,was gettin worried about the height.finally she has slowed the vertical grow down.hopefully she will bush out and gain some weight now.definitelt got the buds everywhere.can't wait much longer,lol

Looking good. She looks to be sat or sat dom so she may stretch a lil more. Keep up the good work:).

IMO, it is going to be tough on the young plants to go from 12 hour light back to vegging light. I think that you would be better off to get them under some cfls or other fluoros rather than having them think they are flowering and then putting them back in 18/6 or 24/7.

thanks hemp,i know,but i reall have no option right now,will just have to see what happens to them.they have been in 12-12 since seed.i thought i had everything set to go with my 2nd grow area.just gets too hot in there.i have the reflector vented,but need a way to get air into it.so i must waut for the blower to get here.thanks

hey andy, looking good my friend..i agree with Hemp God...if you are cloneing under 12/12 they will consintrate on bud formation rather then root formation..the longer you keep clones in ther Im affraid you are in some trouble down the road..may i suggest you get a 4 foot two bulb shop light and get some good grow with blue spectrum and put them in a closet garage attic...nieghbors bed room..just kidding on the last...anyway Good job and let me know if I can help with air flow..

KEEP M GREEN

i know its not right having them 12-12 hps.i do not want to fire up my MH until my other plants are ready for it,these are bag seed anyway.i could run my MH but i really need the other blower.just have to leave the tent open.but if they do alright until then,so be it.if not i'll pull them up.no problem.i actually started them for someone else.they have no setup for them.he was gonna put them outside,too late 4 that.so i got stuck with them.might fire up the other tent.they do look kinda good.

oh yeah i forgot.i've read that some grow 12-12 from seed,whats up with them doing that??

nothing you can grow 12/12 from seed..I'm talking about clones not seeds..I thaught you took clones and have them under 12/12..my bad

no,i have had these 12-12 since seeding them.since about 3days old.just wanted to see how they would do 12-12 from seed.i have the clones under fluros.waiting on my other seeds to pop and move the clones and the good seeds into 18-6 MH .these are just baf seed in 12-12.just wanted something to experiment with.

Good job Andy52..

looking amazing my friend..and my has she grown!! is that the same plant you posted a pic of a couple weeks ago?i know what your sayin about the stretch,my skunkxhaze plants have went from 10 inches to 17 inches in less than a week or being on 12/12.isnt it amazing how they stretch?anyways,good to see things goin good around your way.what kinda blower are you ordering? -later

yeah,same plant.this thing has grown the first 3 wks of flower,just gettin fat now.i'm gettin an active air 400 something cfm should be here today.she grew 2 ft in 3 weeks.hard to believe huh?okay,gotta have coffee,1 eye open,later

andy52 said:
yeah,same plant.this thing has grown the first 3 wks of flower,just gettin fat now.i'm gettin an active air 400 something cfm should be here today.she grew 2 ft in 3 weeks.hard to believe huh?okay,gotta have coffee,1 eye open,later

I'll wait for pictures buddie.

Latest posts

Back