New pup!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storzbickel

Reaction score
Hello fellow Mpers

I wanted to share with you a couple shots of my new puppy. He will be joining 2 others at home.

I pick him up monday night, hes a tad young (born 1/6/08) so he needs a couple more days before he can leave his mom

its a he....a mini pinscher, looks like a tiny doberman.

Cool mang. I'm sure he's gonna make a great addition to your family. :aok:

awwww what a precious little puppy! i got a new puppy too, he was born 12/30/07 so he's a new year's baby :) your puppy is adorable!!!!

Yo I didn't even see this :rofl: Got any name ideas???

benamucc said:
Yo I didn't even see this :rofl: Got any name ideas???

Well his mega size brother is appropriately named Max.

he has a sister Riley

my immediate thoughts were Potato, Tate, something along those lines, as he is about the size of a potato or a beer can...but i dont have him just yet, so come monday when he gets to spend some time with us, i might have some better ones.

Any suggestion from members are welcome tho!!

Thats a very cute dog storz a good addition to the family. I like potatoe lol

Thanks
SALT

I've always been told that a dog will live up to it's given name. I've had, Lady (as a small child she would patiently let me play vet with her) Action Jackson (Jack, very true. Note: when people come over and he jumped up, it was so hard not laugh after yelling JACK! OFF!) Bounce (gated like a deer as an adult...weird coincidence? breeder thinks not. she blamed the name :doh: ) Chance (rescued pure, that got a second one)

I DO like tate. One sylable names seem to work the best, or somehow dogs always end up one sylable??

My dog had the name Whitney when we got her. She is a large dog, fluffy with a solid white coat. I changed her name to Winnie because all I could think of was Whitney Houston. So like Winnie The Pooh, she is a dear gentle creature. So I guess you're right ben!!! :p

haha it is funny how they are usually 1 syllable.

Uh oh. what if potato ends up just being a lump and laying around all day!! lol

i dont think thatll be the case. we are an active family and the dogs have 3/4 acre to tear around on.

This lil guys name from the breeder is "Black Knight".

i cant wait for him to join us next week!!!!!!!!

storzbickel said:
Uh oh. what if potato ends up just being a lump and laying around all day!! lol

That was my first thought too, however I think you're right, and this might not be the case at your house!! Maybe more like a Tater gun than a couch potatoe

Latest posts

Back