new seed run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magilla made that cross too?

:giggle: those were mine but I appreciate it umbra.

I'm pretty sure it was you that I had confused strains on in my grow report. I think I had you and ink confused?

Anyway it earned me the title worst grow report ever.

It's the only title I have so I cherish it lol ( not making fun...more of making fun of myself)

I hope to try and keep stuff straight and make some good observation so about each pheno and stay on top this go around.

I had way way to many crosses running and way to many setups here and there I was tending to do a good job last runs.

I have cut back, removed the b s and gotten back to roots.

Thanks again and anyone else that can help I really appreciate it!

I'm heading to the hydro shop this weekend to shop and pick out what's needed this go around.

Stay tuned as I will be starting a journal and am really excited to get away from that bubba. I been running her way to long.

lol, yes it was me and ink you got confused with beans. all water under the bridge since I moved to cali and the movers stole more than 500 strains from me. Some I had worked for 5 or 6 generations. 75 Riot strains, 50 bodhi strains, snowhigh, ojd, the list just goes on and on. Starting over with a new house and my friend NorCalHal's help

Reactions: TOA
Man that's terrible. Do you at least know who did it?

Are they online? I'd like to stay away from them if they are!

I think it was more a crime of opportunity. All I know, it was packed and marked in box with my bong and few other things. The bong was wrapped in a sweatshirt and the beans in a black plastic bag. When it arrive at my house, the bong was wrapped in packing paper and the sweatshirt underneath, the black bag was there and nothing in it

Reactions: TOA
THat is just rude. Stealing your genetics, there should be a special place for genetic thieves.

Ok... cpl pics, this is the Apollo-22 with 22 site extension with extra pump I was talking about I got last year for 200 bux.

Still sitting but I'm hoping to set it up this winter. Next is the tent I set my cancer patient up with...reveg mom included. :)

Seed run will start tomorrow if I don't get to hungover from tonight's party.

I plan on taking cuts Sunday and flipping an sog for this run.
Just a itty bitty update. :)

View attachment 20141017_132831.jpg

View attachment 20141017_105614.jpg

View attachment 20141017_102934.jpg

Looking for my old ebb and flow journal came across this thread.

After I gave away that mom I found out my soon to be wife was preggers.

I shut down and the rest fizzled out.

Thanks for the info on the BPU strain. I look forward to trying it out now that I am on stable ground!

Still trying to find my other thread though.

Latest posts

Back