New thread. New grower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i owned legit nursery before I went to prison, but each type of plant has its own needs, O the days of E&H nursery. I miss being my own boss, but collecting SSD isnt to bad either (The MS SUCKS though).

You will need a rope, a strong ceiling joice, and a step ladder. You claim to be a pretty smart guy so I am sure you can figure the rest out.

so far btw u have been the most helpful. faqs and guides confuse me because they are universal solutions. one size fits all fixers. well im a different size and it dont fit. .......... (oh dear if you started with the correct procedure it would made your grow a lot more simplified i.e growing in a cup ..educated botanists generally would not do this ..personally i would walk out onto the street and pik up an empty bottle on roadside and ...BINGO you have a decent size baby boomer pot....(im actually pretty smart when it comes to using a pH scale.) therefore your course has succeeded in teaching you something .. did they also teach you about digital ph and buffer / calibration techs .

purplephazes said:
so far btw u have been the most helpful. faqs and guides confuse me because they are universal solutions. one size fits all fixers. well im a different size and it dont fit. .......... (oh dear if you started with the correct procedure it would made your grow a lot more simplified i.e growing in a cup ..educated botanists generally would not do this ..personally i would walk out onto the street and pik up an empty bottle on roadside and ...BINGO you have a decent size baby boomer pot....(im actually pretty smart when it comes to using a pH scale.) therefore your course has succeeded in teaching you something .. did they also teach you about digital ph and buffer / calibration techs .
was this a 1 day or 1week long course

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

There I did it again.
Just had to.
I have read through these guides. They are not pin-holed or generic.
There are variations expressed.
And FYI, The above link was the first one I ever clicked on this site.

You need to take the time and look through them.
Roll up some of the shwag, tell your friends you don't have any money-
then:
Smoke up
Log on
Tune in.
You won't get an F for not having a 1000w HPS in the closet-lol
But you will probably be staying home alot if you can't leave a lamp on.

The information is alot of the same for veg gardening-you will able to sail through some of it I'm guessing cause I'm high.
Later.

The mods here are real people-we don't have bots.

Gb

Red looked kind of harsh.

Lets get you growing!
What space do you have? Do you have any light?
Growing is fun even if its in a dixie cup, cfl for light and inside a cardboard box.
Before you drop more seeds, set up your environment.

What do you have at your disposal?

Latest posts

Back