New To Forum But Not To Dope.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Comatoked

Reaction score
Hey, What's Cracken. I Been Browsing Though The Fourm For A Few Hours Now And Decided To Join. It Seems There Is A Gathering Of Knowledge, Skill And Good Ole Experience Among People On This Forum, So I Cant Wait To Put In My Know-How In The Fine Art Of Cultivating Marijuana. Also I Love The Grow Logs! I Cant Wait Till My Time Of Year Comes Around(Few Months) So I Can Show You A Outragous Outdoor Crop. But Until Then I will Be Happy Just Helpin Outher Members Out.​

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. :aok:

Welcome to the group Comatoked! We can always use more green growers here!

Enjoy!

welcome,,,,cant wait,,,,,,,,,,,p,l,r

hello comatoked, you should join in with us indoor growers to keep occupied if you can.

Yeah Skunk, It Would Be Nice IF I Could. I Would Love It But Since I live In Apartments It Would Be Hard To Do And Get By With It, But When I Get My Own Pad I Will Grow Both Indoor And Outdoor. It Seems You Have More Control Growing Indoor And Really Would Come Off With More Dope If You Keep A Crop All Year Round. But I Would Be Willing To Try Any Simple Ways To Grow InDoor Undetected If Any Body Has Any Sugestions.

Comatoked said:
Yeah Skunk, It Would Be Nice IF I Could. I Would Love It But Since I live In Apartments It Would Be Hard To Do And Get By With It, But When I Get My Own Pad I Will Grow Both Indoor And Outdoor. It Seems You Have More Control Growing Indoor And Really Would Come Off With More Dope If You Keep A Crop All Year Round. But I Would Be Willing To Try Any Simple Ways To Grow Indoor Undetected If Any Body Has Any Suggestions.
If you were to use my latest growing method and a cabinet designed by The Brothers Grunt, you could do it easily. No one would be the wiser.

36 inch plant height at harvest. TBG could design a cabinet around that.

You'd have to have at least one mother plant for clones unless you can buy clones locally. She could live in a cabinet as well.

Make one look like a wardrobe and another that looks like a tall chest of drawers.

hey stoney you have that link on hand ? i dont believe ive seen that one yet.ive seen your new grow setup but havent seen any tbg,s desighns yet.

After Reading Through The Fourm A Few Days Now I Am Really Considering Indoor Growing. I Do Have a Extra Cabinet With Nothing But Junk In It. I Would Really Like More Info On How To Turn A Cabinet Into a Grow Box. Open To All Suggestions.

skunk said:
hey stoney you have that link on hand ? i dont believe ive seen that one yet.ive seen your new grow setup but havent seen any tbg,s desighns yet.
I'm not sure where it is man. PM TBG and ask him where the post with the awesome cabinet of his is.

The thing is beautiful.

After you look at it, picture it being 7 feet tall... Oh man!

ill do that shorly thanks man. i fig comatoked might wanna see it too to give him some idea on how to build 1 , i couldnt be much assistance on that 1 ii grow in a big outbuilding . im sure i could build 1 but havent yet so i wouldnt be a very good candidate on teaching that without going though trial and error program yet. i will go ahead and pm tbg and see if he will post his thread here.

I Beleve I Found It Skunk It Is In GROWROOM DESIGN AND SETUP page 5 Last post on the bottom. And yea TBG Dose Have A Nice Cabinet I Think Somthing Like That Would Suit My Needs Alot Better Then A Whole Room. I Was Just Wondering If I Could Buy Cheap Lighting At Any Local Dept. Store (Wall-mart, K-mart Lowes,Ect)????

hey dude tbg just pm me back and said the link i sent him to this page didnt work so i had to go into details just 20 sec ago. but to answer the question about the lights i need to go and look at his box to see the dimensions. but for vegitation stage yes walmart has selection of the compaque floresences, (them little twirly ones ) that good for veg in any box and you would wanna git the 60 watt ones with 2700 lumens , but hang on and letme see the box and maybe tbg can tell you what lights he used .

Comatoked said:
After Reading Through The Fourm A Few Days Now I Am Really Considering Indoor Growing. I Do Have a Extra Cabinet With Nothing But Junk In It. I Would Really Like More Info On How To Turn A Cabinet Into a Grow Box. Open To All Suggestions.
How big is your cab?

The Cabinet I Plan To Use Is Very Small About 2 Foot Wide And Four Foot Tall. I Dont Plan On Growing Loads Of Dope Just Maybe Just 2 Plants. It Has 2 Doors That Swing Open and A Drawer Above Them. It Took Me A While But I Got It Sealed Up Where No Light Get's Through. I Just Need To Get To Walmart And Find Some Small Lighting. I Was Just Thinking How Can YOu Cut Out A VentHole Without Any Light Coming Through?

Comatoked said:
The Cabinet I Plan To Use Is Very Small About 2 Foot Wide And Four Foot Tall. I Dont Plan On Growing Loads Of Dope Just Maybe Just 2 Plants. It Has 2 Doors That Swing Open and A Drawer Above Them. It Took Me A While But I Got It Sealed Up Where No Light Get's Through. I Just Need To Get To Walmart And Find Some Small Lighting. I Was Just Thinking How Can YOu Cut Out A VentHole Without Any Light Coming Through?
What you need to get is some foil dryer venting hose and some flanges to hook it to. Here is a link to what i'm talking about but i'm sure you can pick them up at any local hardware store. http://www.uapinc.net/WebPages/Appliance/Accessories/DryerVenting.htm

Thanks TBG, Anouther Question I Have Is Since I Am A Outdoor Grower, Can You Induce A Young Plant To Produce Bud In A Short Amount Of Time. Because Of The Size Of My Cabinet I Would Like About 2-3 Plants I Can Harvest Very Quickley. I Know The Yeild Would Not BE Much. I Was Thinking Let Them Vegg A LiL While Then Hit ThemWhit DarkNess Do You Think That Would Work?

Comatoked said:
Thanks TBG, Anouther Question I Have Is Since I Am A Outdoor Grower, Can You Induce A Young Plant To Produce Bud In A Short Amount Of Time. Because Of The Size Of My Cabinet I Would Like About 2-3 Plants I Can Harvest Very Quickley. I Know The Yeild Would Not BE Much. I Was Thinking Let Them Vegg A LiL While Then Hit ThemWhit DarkNess Do You Think That Would Work?
Most people wait until a plant is mature which takes about 6 to 8 weeks depending on the strain. I have seen plants flowered after only 3 weeks of veg and the results were ok but could have been better if vegged longer.

The Reason I Ask Was Because Of The Small Space I Have To Grow In, I Guess I Will Haft To Train The Plant And Keep It Trimmed Like A Bush. But I Am Looking Forward To The Indoor Thing I Got Some Classic Seeds Sproutin idk If Anyone Has Heard Of It. Its Called P.C.P. But I am Gonna Be Short On Space That's Why I was Just Wonder If I Could Harvest Youngster's. Thanks TBG

Latest posts

Back