New to growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peacelove1967

Reaction score
Whats up everybody. I am new to growing this stuff, and am planning to grow in small quantities just for myself. I have places where i could grow outside as well as inside under flourescent lamps. I don't really know much about growing, so if anybody has any tips that would be very helpful. I had one question about when growing under flourescent lights and starting with wet paper towels, do you put them under the flourescent lights at first or wait until they sprout and then put them in a pot and grow them under the light.

welcome and enjoy your stay.
for your question go to the germination section.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

welcome buddy. there are tons of faqs and online grow books to help ya out. then once you get going and cant figure or need help with something, we'll be here

Hey,,, you found one of the best resources for mj growing information.. youll find everything you need here...

When i do my paper towel method.. i leave them in a warm dry place until they sprout.. they i add them to my medium.. with 24hr light until they come out... keep misting them once or twice a day and they will take off in no time..

TBG is right... READ read and READ some more... theres everything you need to know right here...

Latest posts

Back