New to Indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ody have any thoughts about why the indoor one is just shooting hairs and not bud yet??

Thanx

i agree with DSA you should have as much light as possible....if its the wrong spectrum it wont hurt anything just might not help as much as you want but im sure it will help some....have you tried LST? (low stress training) i use to have a 600w hps with an air cooled hood in a 3x3x3 area....with some good airflow it worked great...with the LST i could keep tieing the plants down and with the air cooled hood and a fan blowing on them i was able to get the light within 6 inches or a little less of the plants

lol....i was stoned and didnt realize there was 2 more pages before i posted that....hope it still made sence....but anyway, have you cut some clones from you females? it sucks when you realize that they are kickass and then its too late to clone them and keep it goin

^^^ Thanx man, I didnt take clones this time.
This was my first indoor attempt so I just let it grow to see how I do.

Laterz

nah man for just 7 it still looks great. some friends of mine just wrapped up a grow with 5 lights on 2 girls, they never feed any nutes and used mg soil and still managed to get almost 4 ounces from the two.
and yeah i dont think anyone who grows the first time expects the "stretch" to be so intense

Latest posts

Back