New to MJ Passion - Just introducing myself

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
Hello all

been looking around and alot of you guys and gals know a **** load of info.. im a newbie, and got a buddy i know doing a hydroponic grow

will talk to ya guys around the forums

Bushy Kush

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around.

BushyKush420 said:
Hello all

been looking around and alot of you guys and gals know a **** load of info.. im a newbie, and got a buddy i know doing a hydroponic grow

will talk to ya guys around the forums

Bushy Kush
/quote]:welcome: here take a hit of this:bong1: ok better welcome to mp. im sure u will love it here there are alot of great ppl in this site with alot of knowledge so im sure u wont have any problems with ur grow here good luck and hope to see u around:bolt:

Is that a Tilley Hat? I have to figure out how to get this to work, my keystroking is rusty. I was on a good Tie-Dye Forum for awhile and then one day...It was gone and the memebers filtered through to Yahoo groups and elsewhere. This invite to this Forum came to my mailbox out of the blue and I have since contracted lung cancer. I recently bought a Vocano on Ebay but it is still difficult to inhale...Thanks whomever.

Latest posts

Back