New to the site and i already have a question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highdesertman

Hi from the high desert
Reaction score
what is the best way to keep the pot moist? i usually get an oz at a time and when it dries out it burns too fast...referigate? freezer?...thanks

highdesertman said:
what is the best way to keep the pot moist? i usually get an oz at a time and when it dries out it burns too fast...referigate? freezer?...thanks
you can use masons jars, vaccum seal it in portions, double or triple bag it, or throw it in the frigde how long are these oz.s lasting has to be a while if it has time to dry out like that. i like my vaccum sealer it has a dial so i dont suck so much air out i flaten the buds sucks just enough to get it sealed nice and air tite but i only use it when i harvest some bomb weed and want to hide some of it away so i can enjoy it later its always nice to have a selection so you dont get to used to what your smoking for a while i was getting used to hash oil LOL now thats pretty bad you now your smoking a bit much when that happens:D

hey welcome to the site. there is a few diffrent ways to keep it moist as you will soon find out a lot of depends on prefrence POTHEAD420 gives you 3 diffrent ways to try if your keeping as long as a month. a good air tight mason jar works well , if it starts to dry out too much from there open the lid and let set in frig overnite and reseal..put back up..hope this helps good luck choosing :hubba: :hubba:

Put it in your crisper of your fridge overnight or you can always through a small piece of bread or a cookie or a small apple slice in the bag. Basically anything that has more moisture than your weed but not to much or it will make it wet. The moisture level will even itself out if you leave it alone taking moisture from the apple slice and putting it into the weed. Same trick you use for brown sugar :p

When I have to resort to "brickweed", I find that an orange peel or lemon peel not only adds moisture, but gives the smoke a nice citrus flavor. Not overpowering, just a hint. BTW, welcome to MP. Take a toke, read a bit, enjoy yourself.

i knew i would get some good responses here...thanks all...party on...anyone in the high desert area of so calif?

i use mason jars but i'm sure the rest of these options will work just fine

HMAN said:
When I have to resort to "brickweed", I find that an orange peel or lemon peel not only adds moisture, but gives the smoke a nice citrus flavor. Not overpowering, just a hint. BTW, welcome to MP. Take a toke, read a bit, enjoy yourself.

:yeahthat: :yeahthat:

Gb

a tobacco humidore works great--herb stays fresh and at the correct moisture level--i have used one for several years now----

Latest posts

Back