New to this...and need some help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluntstyle

Reaction score
hey there..im an avid smoker and first time grower and this is my first time on this site......i need alot of advice with my grow attempt....they are already 7 weeks of flowering and i had them in veg for about 4 months before i flowered them....2 are in soil and i cloned off of them and have 5 in a 6 bay hydro bay drip system....i just want to say that i probably look like a fool but i think that i'm doing pretty well..i'll get pics up soon....and i need some help with the harvest & curing part also..any help will be appreciated....
Blunstyle

The first thing to remember i find with harvesting and curing is

TIME.... the longer you cure... the better the smoke.... there are many different ways to dry and cure.... personally i cut my plant right at the soil level... hang it upside down in a dark cool dry place with air circulation... i let it sit for about 1.5 weeks or so.. then i cut the big fan leaves off... then i leave it for another 3-4 days... then i trim, and cut off the buds... then i brown paper bag them for about a week.. then i glass jar them.. opening for a few hours each day... for about 2-3 weeks.. or until i start to smoke it....

Its a long process... but the more TIME you put into drying and curing.. the better the final product....

RatherBBurnin said:
The first thing to remember i find with harvesting and curing is

TIME.... the longer you cure... the better the smoke.... there are many different ways to dry and cure.... personally i cut my plant right at the soil level... hang it upside down in a dark cool dry place with air circulation... i let it sit for about 1.5 weeks or so.. then i cut the big fan leaves off... then i leave it for another 3-4 days... then i trim, and cut off the buds... then i brown paper bag them for about a week.. then i glass jar them.. opening for a few hours each day... for about 2-3 weeks.. or until i start to smoke it....

Its a long process... but the more TIME you put into drying and curing.. the better the final product....

That's pretty much the same method that I have used in the past. A note to that: just make sure that you do not place the fan's breeze directly on your drying buds. Angle the fan to a wall and let the wind ricochet. It will dry them too fast and then the smoke will not be as stellar. :D

Latest posts

Back