New to weed and forums.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys and gals like how i pulled him right in for the catch. Baited the hook and cought the fish. :D

KingKahuuna said:
Yeah Mutt,
You crack me up dude, LOL. I was 16 when I first smoked with my brothers. man I never laughed so much, or felt so good up until that party. It was like suddenly this whole new world just came alive for me. Everyone was carrying something. Soon found some blond lebanese, and shortly there after some black afgani , Had a custom made elk horn pipe, (still make them too) and everyone was quick to keep it filled for me. If you had some you always shared with those that didn't, and vice-versa. Man those were the days.
Nowadays you gotta keep it all so very private, and I only smoke with one friend, (so lonely sniffle). would love to meet you guys someday and we settle back and roll some hoobers to knock your socks off. Maybe have to get MarPass to fill our bowls right. ? LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

:lama: AMEN to that!:lama:

Thats what happens when you smoke, you forget how old you are. lol No really, I was in the 9th grade, howevver old that was. Never got sick and threw up. Laughted alot. quit during my late 20's and all through my 30's. But I'm BAAAACK and loving it again. I'm a firm believer in if you do anything do it in moderation, especially during the week. ha ha ha

moderation has never been one of my virtues, i need to blaze weed to get through the day!lol. Although i do though take a holiday from it for 2-3 weeks a year...

I take breaks all the time, when I run out until I get money to spare. With me it used to be a lose lose situation, because if I was sober I had to deal with crack heads threatening me at work, and if I was high, I had to make sure I didn't make any inpolite remarks to the cute girl I Was working with. Most of the time I decided to play along with the crack heads though. I was always the one to get into arguments with the girl because I refused to sell her a glass rose so she could make a crack pipe. Then her pimp would come in and he would threaten to kick my --- then I would laugh at him, I guess maybe I should stay sober at this job, for a while.

You prob won't feel anything seeing as it'll be your first time, so it basically isn't your first time. By the way, I just started smoking weed not too long ago(month maybe)... best thing ever... :D

Also, after you've been high a few times you'll find things really boring when are you aren't high. That's why you gotta be high all of the time.

:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back