New to weed and forums.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

maryjanetothebrain

:hubba: Just wanted to stop in and get some info. I am new to smoking weed havent even done it yet. any good stories of your first time? do you get high on your first time? Also what is your favorite kind of weed? What your favorite thing to smoke out of? ex.pipe, bong, hand rolled.... Thanks in advance

Hey, welcome to the group. :) Lots of great folks here, and even better info. ;)

The 1st time I smoked was when I was 15 or 16. I didn't catch a buzz at all, and I was disappointed. A few days later we tried again and had a great time. I have no cluse what weed it was.

I quit for most of my late 20s-early 30s and now I am back and couldn't be happier. I love weed too much to ever give her up again.

Good luck to you. :D

My first time is when I was 12. (not proud of that one.) I never felt anything. Next time I remember smoking I was out campin with some buddys and we had a GREAT time. I was like, 16 and we all rad around beating the tar out of each other over the snacks. (Those consisted of a box of dry cereal, a roll of peanut butter cookie dough, and some ritz crackers. (We were BLAZED))

Also how many hits does it usually take to get high when you first start? i know it depends on the strength of the weed but in general

o yea thanks for all the help

After two or three hits I start to feel the effects, however, the more hits you take the higher you'll get. Don't try to outdo yourself, you'll get sick really quickly. :p Take it slow hot shot. I wouldn't be trying to smoke myself retarded the first time....

first time i got high i was 13, and a friend i had just met pulled out an "allready rolled joint".
i was trying to act like a real cool dude, but after a couple of draws on the spliff i was WASTED!
It was snowing-christmas time and i had to sit down, got to the nearest bench and (this was in scotland) sat right in the cold snow-about 3" thick.
my butt was soaking wet and he gave me some good advice - go home watch tv and make yourself some chocolate ice-cream...i`ve never looked back! lol
aahhhhhhh, the memories of the good old days.
i have yet to encounter a better hit from weed since that day:rolleyes:
well, just a lil` story of time past...anyone else?

oh yeah - and i had what we call a "whitey", i wont ellaborate.
welcome to marijuana passion dude, good luck for your future grows and read-read-read. best advice i can give man. peace:p

:lama: :stoned: :lama: forever onwards!:)

Welcome to MP. I think i was 13 the first time but didn't really get high. :p The first time a can actually say i was high was 15. :hubba: How old are you?

Louis you won't just get sick, If you smoke way too much and you don't do it a lot I've seen people throw up and pass out because they thought they were going to die.

first time at 15 didnt get high,next day after lots of joins a big hit like loss of sense and soon after big laughing-after this ive always smoked as much available

i am 17 right now i turn 18 in october. buying some mj today or tommorow. :)

Marijuana Passion Rules
16. You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site.

EDIT : Original post above was changed after I posted this one.

Original post :

i am 14 right now i turn 15 in october. buying some mj today or tommorow.

i thought the same...
but anyway, i don`t promote the use of MJ for children, which at 14 you are

Passenger said:
Louis you won't just get sick, If you smoke way too much and you don't do it a lot I've seen people throw up and pass out because they thought they were going to die.

hahahah Crazy...that is funny.

maryjanetothebrain said:
i am 14 right now i turn 15 in october. buying some mj today or tommorow. :)

You most be 21 to get high at my house. Even though I started at 15. With a hit of LSD for me first time.

Weed and LSD for my first time at 15. Let me just say it was an experience I well not soon for get.

Passenger, throwing up and passing out are two symptoms of "Sick" :p

well banned at this point might as well keep the stories goin.
14 yrs. first doobie in the school bathroom. (didn't get high)
2 weeks later 1 gram of (at the time was killer hash) now dirt hash. Got freakin stoned outa my gourd.
3 weeks l8r...well that for a different forum. ;)
4 weeks first seedless herb...and another story for a different forum :p

can i give yer young *** a peice of advice....
Wait till college. have fun...be safe,,,if it don't grow don't fekk with it. ;)

oh passenger...he's wrong there is the 3rd sick...."please god....i want off this ride...i'm tired" AKA "god if you get me through this I SWEAR i will never do this again":p

Yeah Mutt,
You crack me up dude, LOL. I was 16 when I first smoked with my brothers. man I never laughed so much, or felt so good up until that party. It was like suddenly this whole new world just came alive for me. Everyone was carrying something. Soon found some blond lebanese, and shortly there after some black afgani , Had a custom made elk horn pipe, (still make them too) and everyone was quick to keep it filled for me. If you had some you always shared with those that didn't, and vice-versa. Man those were the days.
Nowadays you gotta keep it all so very private, and I only smoke with one friend, (so lonely sniffle). would love to meet you guys someday and we settle back and roll some hoobers to knock your socks off. Maybe have to get MarPass to fill our bowls right. ? LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back