Newbie is my plant to skinny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Thanks for all the positive vibes and awesome advice, I will get those 42 watters asap. I have been looking at a 250w hps, but I am just not sure where I could hang it . I will need one of thoses stud finders,and there is only a couple places I would want to put it. Also need to figure out where to flower more than one plant with good ventalation. For this one I have just put her in the closet and duck tape around to block any light ( no fan when dark ) I spray her with carbonated water as soon as I take her out.

I don't smoke myself, my wife uses it for medicinal reasons.
I started a new grow in the journal section. wish me luck !

Also I have seen ready set grow and some guy with green face paint on the youtube and I will check out ultimate grow .

Peace

Hey idontsmoke,
is your dresser set up to veg and flower at the same time, and do you have any pics of it I could kinda get an idea?

Thanks

omniconsum3r said:
LOL..wow man, that is damn impressive how you salvaged the plant I gotta say. I woulda thrown that plant away..congrads.
Yea Im like laylow also, I was a smoker and I just recently quit and I think Im gonna just stay pot-free. I kinda like the feeling of not smoking. For me anyways, I sleep better at night. Ill probably just garden (very stress relieving) and gather the harvest to give away or something lol.

But once again man, good job~

Well, then almost like me lol. :48:

Day 29 of flowering.

I was wondering when I should knock off the nutes and if and when I should flush her. Also I don't grow in a box so I just lean some cardboard around so the lights dont bother me. I was wondering if I should line them with foil for reflection or is there something better but not to pricey. They sell rolls of mylar for 52 bucks close to me , but that is to much. Can anyone tell what strain this is, I try to take closer pics but they get blurry.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

IM001179.JPG

IM001187.JPG

Also wanted to ask if it would be ok to cut some of the fan leaves off because they are blocking light

dontknowmuch said:
Day 29 of flowering.

I was wondering when I should knock off the nutes and if and when I should flush her. Also I don't grow in a box so I just lean some cardboard around so the lights dont bother me. I was wondering if I should line them with foil for reflection or is there something better but not to pricey. They sell rolls of mylar for 52 bucks close to me , but that is to much. Can anyone tell what strain this is, I try to take closer pics but they get blurry.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

View attachment 12845

View attachment 12846
Whats up DKM. You usually don't stop feeding nutes until the last 2 weeks of flower. At that time you give your flush. I would just get some flat white paint man. Don't cut off any fan leaves as they are being used by the plant.

Hey Whats up dontknowmuch? For sure white paint is the way to go. Never use foil, white paint will reflect even more than a mirror when it comes to lighting. If you can get poly (panda) It is best, White one side black the other,

ok flat white is is guys. thanks

so you guess I have another 30 days till harvest?

check out ott lights ,flos at homey depot, 40 watts of pure sunlight! cheap 2! light fixture and 2 bulbs are about 30 bucks!(28.97)

the ott light .i just went to home depot and found them where they sell 4 ft 12t flos. they might not be listed as ott lights. maybe gro or something. they have a yellow box. youll no them if u see them. then just buy there cheapest fixture i got one that holds a 12 t for 7 .78 at homey depot.

lefty said:
the ott light .i just went to home depot and found them where they sell 4 ft 12t flos. they might not be listed as ott lights. maybe gro or something. they have a yellow box. youll no them if u see them. then just buy there cheapest fixture i got one that holds a 12 t for 7 .78 at homey depot.

I can't do 4 ft do they make em 2 ft?

Also my lady just just started smelling last night, she is sweet

dontknowmuch said:
I can't do 4 ft do they make em 2 ft?

Also my lady just just started smelling last night, she is sweet

flouros are almost any size... some are throwaways.. u can't get replacement bulbs.. I've seen 12" 14" 16" 18" 22" 24" 36" 48" 96" and dont forget the lil clf ''twisty'' ones... that fit in any normal light socket.

laylow6988 said:
Well, then almost like me lol. :48:

LoL ~ pass that thing this waay..just one more puff..just..one...more lol. Man, that tall skinny plants is gonna have some nice buds I see. Will the surprises never end.

hey lowes have a secrutiy light hps 150 watts for 88$ and home depot has 100 watt hps for 59.99 when you go back to home depot ask where they keep thier securty fixtures

hey lowes have a secrutiy light hps 150 watts for 88$ and home depot has 100 watt hps for 59.99 when you go back to home depot ask where they keep thier securty fixtures

I am still debating wether or not I will be getting 250w hps or just flower with fluros. What would be the advantage of those security get ups? no ballast?

well they are cheap and the ballast are made in to the fixture. plus you have a small space so the fixture will keep your room nice and cozy. all you will have to do is buy and wire a ext cord and match the colors. oh buy some chains and hooks so you can hang it

Sin inc said:
well they are cheap and the ballast are made in to the fixture. plus you have a small space so the fixture will keep your room nice and cozy. all you will have to do is buy and wire a ext cord and match the colors. oh buy some chains and hooks so you can hang it

what about small metal halides? got ne DIY ideas for that one sin?

Sounds great, but I never mess around with wiring . I have no skill in that area. I got shocked cleaning the stove once

Latest posts

Back