Newbie is my plant to skinny?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyberquest said:
that is a great plant and a great story!

man wants to please wife for xmas, he plants a seed, that blossums exactly what he wanted, wife gets her "merry" christmas....lol. i love it!
...I love it too!! Romantic!!!....And what a great Christmas present!! :)

romance??? whats that?? how many nutes does it take to make that grow?? LOL LOL LOL

I have no idea what strain this is, I got it out of bag weed.

I laugh with joy when I look back to where it all began.:p

green 010.jpg

green 011.jpg

green 012.jpg

Happy new Year!

dontknowmuch said:
Thanks guyz.

Hemp-o how are your babies coming along?

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!:( :( I'm not at home (where the plants are) and I will be back on the 3rd of January....so I have to wait and hope I'll find them ok.....
thanks for asking...:)

Looking good, though I haven't posted to your journal I have been reading it and thats cool you didn't give up on her. I had only one female out of six bagseed and she is doing alot better now. I thought she was a waste of time but you have given me hope. This pic is 10 days old but she is now under 400w HPS and she came from CFL's too. Been flowering for 3 1/2 weeks now and is coming along better than expected. :cool:

Grow Pics 020.jpg

what caind of clf you got that 23 watt put down 2700 lumes i got 26watt and is just 1750

I think I meant 2700 kelvins and yes they are 1700 lumens.

Well folks It is all gone , and now wifey has to wait about 3-4 weeks for next harvest.

Thanks for taking this ride with me it has been a very fun and exciting experience.

Your are very welcome and its been an interesting ride too! Good luck on your next grow. :D

dontknowmuch said:
.....Well folks It is all gone , and now wifey has to wait about 3-4 weeks for next harvest.....
Does this mean that you have another plant going on?...:confused:

Just wanted to bump this thread up for anyone with a streched plant

wow dude!!!!!!!!! That is the skinniest plant ive ever seen. I laughed my butt of when I saw that picture. Thats awesome that you got that bud off from that plant. Looking at your first post I would have said kill it, there is no way that thing is going to produce any amount of bud, but you certainly proved me wrong.

I know lol, the funny thing is, it was some of the best I ever grown since gaining more knowledge

Latest posts

Back