Newbie question about indoor growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys.......i just re-potted from cups tp 8x8x8 pots........my 2nd switchable is on the way and will be ready by friday......until then i had to re-pot them.....i wanted to wait until the switchable arrived so i wouldnt have to put all of them under a single 400 watter but had no choice as these guys were busting out when i pulled them out of the cups and it was time........its been 12 hrs now and these things look like they grew an inch....lol. How we doing???????:)

repot 1.jpg

repot 2.jpg

repot 3.jpg

they look good, i'm not sure how big u want them to grow.. a coffee can will grow up to 24'' or so maybe a lil more those r about 6 deep and 6 across

I think were planning on 16"-20".......what do you think? On average w/ WW's what do think i'll yield per? Hopefully i'll end up w/ at least 8 ladies.........we'll see........peace.

irish

Those 8" pots will defiantely be big enough for plants of that size. I'd say 8 plants would be a good number too. Hopefully more! I always have bad luck w/ seeds myself tho. When I'm growin on hydro tables 8 24" plants when switching to 12/12 typically yeild just over an ounce each. So just over half a pound on every 8 plants.

Some people are offended by them but I am a huge stoner and I find them amusing.

EDIT by Mod: Sorry but we dont allow SPAM.

you know the only thing good that came out of an astro was nolan ryan. did you git that astro? anyways i hear the chickens coming around the corner myself so shut up . however when talking about the widow that is my and a few other peoples specialty in this forum . i always myself transplant them into 5 and 7 and now 30 to 40 gallon containers . but the rule of finger is half gallon per ft plant height . with myself using bigger pots is to aquire larger stock to handle more massive buds because the ww is a shorter height growing strain. but i need few more weeks to confirm this and will post pic as soon as i feel like messin with camera again .just be prepared for a few males with your clan.

Yeah, definately keep an eye out for the males. They show up real quick. Very easy to tell the difference tho. Either will be little balls or little hairs, or little hairs and balls.

yes please come back in a few weeks to comfirm this and take a valium as well. irish and i have been talkin here for quite some time and pm'ing back and forth. do you think yer the only person who has grown the widow? now i really need a mod here to deal with goons like you. you deliberately misspell my nic, you are arrogent and rude. who's ryan, your stage name?

40 gallon container = 20' tall white widow; ya got a pic?

lookin good so far, Keep it up and keep listening to these guys. They know their stuff

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!!! Your advice is awesome..........more pics on the way in about 5 days!!!!!!! By the by...........when you have a forum there are always going to be disagreements....thats what make this place so cool......everyone has a special way of doing things and i pick and choose the advice that best relates to me.......keep the advice coming guys!!!!!!!!!

irish~

astro i think you need re read my reply, as i said myself and a few other people in this forums specialty was ww . um let me see here stoney bud , hick,weedog,brothersgrunt, and a few others should i name more? and ok i can deal with being arrogant and mispelling your name but what does that make you? as i recall calling me skink a few times and stinky and um um um um goons um um what else now let me think and ill git back to ya on that 1 .
but havent you ever heard of someone tell a corny joke and you tell them i hear the chickens coming around the corner . well that corny joke was on me that is why i said shut up didnt want to hear it. ww i doubtfully would ever get 20' in 2 years .

lol.................u guys kill me.................lol

irish

p.s. forums are gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astra....nolan ryan was probably the best Major League pitcher ever!!!!!!!!! Played for a chitty team called Houston Astros........but he threw the fastest heat ever!!!!! Peace.

you got a weird sense of humor. slightly twisted, but humor. ok, maybe i dont like being called astro, so why do you keep doing it? and i've grown white widow - dutch passions and easy ryder and ingmar's punch. you got an exclusive on this thread?

C'mon guys kiss and make up.....seriously......I'm a rookie when it comes to growing dank nugs (but learning). When it comes to smoking, however i know alot.......we all have the opportunity to grow, share and puff........i have learned things from both you guys...........lets all be smoking buddies.......we dont need to degrade each other.....although skunks reply had me pissing in my pants.......i like all advice and the way i see it you guys are helping me do what needs to be done..........

ty again,

I~

skunk is ok - just hard to figure out. but kiss? hardly i'll pass the puff instead

I think...skink and astro are being a li'l over sensetive here. And/or pokin' at each other with a 'pointy' stick. Let's give it up, ehh.
Irish is asking and getting good advic without the banter.
thanks.."Huck"..:D

hahahah "Turkeybone" Whats up Irish..those babies are probably ready for a little LST. Lets see some pictures.

look up at post #41 turk.........i snapped the pics yesterday.....let me know what u think......peace

Ok guys.....finally received the new 400 switchy!!!!!!!! Everything is solid so far and we're super happy(thx to every1 here!!). We are hooking it up as we speak......more pics to come.

ps i have to wear sunglasses in the room.........lol.
ty,
irish

haha your right, imagine a 1000watt light! lol

Latest posts

Back