Newbie question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleag89

Reaction score
I have a few plants that I grew outside. Some have buds on them and the others have like these little pods growing under the leaves. Prolly a dumb question but I dont know what these pods are..

The ones with pods are Males (OOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and you need to remove them from your Females ASAP!!!!! Or they will turn you Females into Males and you will get nothing to Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out this site and some pics I added... hXXp://www.concept420.com/marijuana_difference_between_male_and_female.htm

Happy Big Casper Kush Smoking

Male and Female.jpg

Male.jpg

420lawyer.jpg

Sorry Longtime is right I just consider them basically male in my terms once they get pollinated since bud product is reduced greatlly in weight and chronic..

Yes pull them asap, have the pods opened yet??? If so be carefull not to spread pollen any where. Throw a bag over it thin cut it down. Thin wash your clothes..... L8r

zbiglebowski said:
The ones with pods are Males (OOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and you need to remove them from your Females ASAP!!!!! Or they will turn you Females into Males and you will get nothing to Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out this site and some pics I added... hXXp://www.concept420.com/marijuana_difference_between_male_and_female.htm

...OR, you could use "our" resource page..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16565

Thanks guys thats what I thought. I pulled it last night, and the pods werent open yet so I should be ok right? My female has buds on it already but very small.

You will be fine if the pods were not open, this takes a little time anyway.
You have nothing to worry about, Good luck
Dexter

zbiglebowski said:

It doesnt turn your females into males!!!!! hahahaha no disrespect!

Males make your females produce seeds. No male pods show up on your females what so ever... unless you happen to have a hermie.

pimpdaddycoolz said:
It doesnt turn your females into males!!!!! hahahaha no disrespect!

Males make your females produce seeds. No male pods show up on your females what so ever... unless you happen to have a hermie.
zbiglebowski

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Longtime is right I just consider them basically male in my terms once they get pollinated since bud product is reduced greatlly in weight and chronic..

No disrespect taken but I did already make a comment to what I meant buy it in correction of the technical term

Latest posts

Back