Newbie with a few questions... any tips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ears

Reaction score
Hi, all.

I recently had my first experience with pot about a week ago, and after being against it for so many years (I blame it on D.A.R.E.), I found that I couldn't get enough of it. I was high four out of the seven days last week, but not since.

So I have some questions...

One of my good friends asked me to smoke with him the first time, and three out of the four times was also with him. I feel bad about smoking so much of his weed, even though I don't think he minds too much. I want my own, but I'm not sure how to go about asking him if I could buy some from him. Should I ask for the person he gets it from? And how much does one usually pay for good quality weed? How long does it last?

Also... I am a music major looking to get a master's degree in composition. Listening to music while high has been a completely life-altering experience for me. It's as if my ears have been fine-tuned, and I can hear octaves and overtones that I can't hear while not high. Has this happened for anyone else?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hey ears,
The weed etiquette is to ask your buddy to introduce you to his supplier if the supplier doesn't mind. After meeting with his supplier and buying your first bag from that person, you won't need to take him with you for future buys. The seller controls where and when the buy takes place, not the customer. This gives the seller a little safety.

As for the music, I LOVE to listen to music when I'm high. If you want a real rush, go to a symphony while you're baked. It's an experience!

Good luck to you!

P.S. D.A.R.E. turned a lot of kids into the family NARC. Countless parents were turned in by their kids after their child was brainwashed by the anti-pot bunch. Every member of D.A.R.E. should be held down and forced to smoke a joint. That would convert most of them right away.

Marijuana has been used to enhance music appreciation for at least 100 years but probably for thousands of years.
That's 1 reason why so many musicians enjoy it.
I find that music seems to have a texture to it when I'm high. And I can focus on a certain instrument and follow it throught the entire song.
Playing music is more enjoyable when I'm high too.

Reverend Willis said:
D.A.R.E. is the reason I grow my own.
Drugs Are Real Expensive.
:cool:
Lmao man thats some funny shit

I actually did a paper in college on the DARE program and how it was wasting our tax dollars. Most communities don't have it anymore because the government stopped funding it, but ours does because the local sheriff uses the general fund for it. We are trying to get that nixed...:cool:

I can't remember DARE. Like it was grade 5, I was stoned constantly.
Joking!!!
But yeah, music is definetly the thing that changes the most for me when I'm high. 100X better.

yo ears i was exactly like u bro, i was so against it now im doing it alll the time. its rele fun and music is deff my favorite thing to do its sooo great. its part of the reason i smoke..and ps if your gunna buy some, ur deff gunna need something to smoke out off, i suggest a gravity bong or a bowl or something homemade. and for the first month or so wen u smoke, u should prolly be with someone else wen u do it cuz u can fully understand everything u need to know and what to do etccc

so you been hitting your friends sack its cool if you don't do it too much or ask him if he wants to smoke with his weed so once you get a sack you should smoke your friend out

Stoney is right on the etiquitte. but myself. I'm way over polite when it comes to herb.
I would throw in 10 bucks or so next time he smokes you up. then cassually ask him how you would be able to get your own stash. He'll either just say "hey go halves with me on an ounce and we'll both get it cheaper". Which is what I did for years. by bulk and split it up with a close freind. we saved money doing it that way.
Or he'll just introduce you. but its a good idea to learn the etiquitte. everyone is different and has some different rules. but the #1 rule. don't tell anyone where you get it from ever. Getting a connection is something you should cherish. Never get "fronted" a bag. always pay up front. Anytime I seen someone get fronted sooner or later something happened. better to have the clean slate with a dealer. IMO.
Never deal. If you sell an ounce that ounce could be broken down to 1/8ths even dimes and then 1/2 your campus knows you got it and will be knocking at your door come dry periods.
The other rules are just people being picky on how to smoke. Just remeber to share is all. your freind shared with you, so make sure you share with him and whoever else.
Happy smoking.

Mutt says it perfectly, share and share alike, give and you will receive...

AND, never give away your treasures, meaning don't give up where you get it...:cool:

Latest posts

Back