Nirvana Shipments to the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
I went to order my white widow / northern lights special and this is what I got from Nirvana.

"We do not ship seeds to your country at this moment due to problems with the customs. We'll be back with new package material soon."

Any other ideas?

nirvana shop the sponsors of this site. I may try marijuana seeds.nl, they seem to have a good reputation and good selections.

I will look at Gypsy Nirvana and see, thanks. Have you used marijuanaseeds.nl before? I am very picky so this could take me a few weeks till I make up my mind on who to use LOL.

im the same way i narrowed it down to gypsy or dr chronic, just cant deside what strain, or breeder to many!!! haha and i got my hands full of bagseed so no rush like you said.

I'd go with Dr Chronic or Gypsy Nirvana. Both of those I've seen and had myself many successes. Keep in mind that it is a crap shoot and they could be discovered by customs and get confiscated. and you'd be out the cash.

If you've never grown b4, i'd do a bagseed grow first.

toke@smoke420 said:
im the same way i narrowed it down to gypsy or dr chronic, just cant deside what strain, or breeder to many!!! haha and i got my hands full of bagseed so no rush like you said.

What breeders do you like on gypsy? I love Mandala but they are out right now until January.

Marijuana-seeds.nl, ive heard is a good and trustable seedbank. They have a good stealth method and ship to the us very quickly. A good variety as well... give it a shot, I know I am. :)

Mutt said:
I'd go with Dr Chronic or Gypsy Nirvana. Both of those I've seen and had myself many successes. Keep in mind that it is a crap shoot and they could be discovered by customs and get confiscated. and you'd be out the cash.

If you've never grown b4, i'd do a bagseed grow first.

I have a couple under my belt, I am not a gambler so you can imagine a picky person sitting in front of the computer trying to decide what strain he wants to taste this time :hairpull: LOL.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Marijuana-seeds.nl, ive heard is a good and trustable seedbank. They have a good stealth method and ship to the us very quickly. A good variety as well... give it a shot, I know I am. :)

I am going to order from them as well. What I was thinking about was the White Widow 3 pack they have and some Afghan.

godspeedsuckah said:
I am going to order from them as well. What I was thinking about was the White Widow 3 pack they have and some Afghan.

I don't know about the white widow, but i was thinking about going with afghan and maybe purple widow. Will you be growing outdoors or indoors?

godspeedsuckah said:
I went to order my white widow / northern lights special and this is what I got from Nirvana.

"We do not ship seeds to your country at this moment due to problems with the customs. We'll be back with new package material soon."

Any other ideas?

thats crazu I ordered two months ago.. Try Doc I just ordered..:D

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I don't know about the white widow, but i was thinking about going with afghan and maybe purple widow. Will you be growing outdoors or indoors?

I do both. I have 6 Northern lights outside now and already harvested some indoor satori.

marijuanaseeds is the place that i will use forever.they did me good.good seeds also.got them pretty quick also.still have not got order from dr.chronic/been over a month now.no response either.good luck.go with marijuanaseeds

Thanks everyone for your help, I will try highgradeseeds and also marijuanaseeds.nl I really do appreciate everyones help, without your input I would still be banging my head off my desk LOL.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
keep us posted on how it goes.highgrade has some amazing strains.

they are really expensive though, compared to other sites

Latest posts

Back