Nirvana Shipments to the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know their prices really arent bad. Their AK47 is less expensive than BCseed I believe.
This is the link, correct? hxxp://www.highgrade-seeds.com/

great choices,im thinking about ordering some hashplant (Thanks Massproducer) ,as well as big blue (or whichever MP decides)

You guys have money in ur buttholes or something?? I guess it is because I am a beginner, that I don't want to spend that much money on seeds, maybe I will grow up to learn how to pay that much for seeds :D

It is really hard for me to decide because they all do look so good. Well any suggestions? Maybe I will start a poll.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
You guys have money in ur buttholes or something?? I guess it is because I am a beginner, that I don't want to spend that much money on seeds, maybe I will grow up to learn how to pay that much for seeds :D

LOL I wish that was the case. :) I am just very picky and don't mind spending a little extra on the seeds. The way I look at it I will be cloning and they will last me a long time so it is an investment. I haven't bought 1 bag in almost 2 years. :hubba: Hopefully many more to come.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:

lol,i wish that were the case..if it were..i wouldnt live in the u.s.
its called not wanting herms my friend.you spend a little extra for good genetics. i think everybody on this forum would take offence to that comment.just cuz we spend a little extra on quality genetics..doesnt mean were made of money.we just do stuff the right way the first time around,rather than growing bagseeds and ending up with more herms than anything. something youll learn once you get a little more educated about our hobby i guess.

I have to agree with you 100% on that one. It is so frustrating to put time and money (and alot of hope) into some plants just to find out they have nuts in the buds. I don't like nuts in my bud!!! LOL.

exactly dude,and not only that,but i look at any money i invest in my grow as just that,an investment.i pay now,but it saves me from having to buy weed/deal with the ** dealers in the future. if you have a problem with investing a little money..this isnt the hobby for you.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I am also upgrading from a 400w to a 1000w and another 6" exhaust fan this winter. My wife shakes her head lol, but like I said earlier I havent bought a bag in nearly 2 years and she is starting to think they look pretty. I just put a little money aside and when I have enough I pick it up.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
lol,i wish that were the case..if it were..i wouldnt live in the u.s.
its called not wanting herms my friend.you spend a little extra for good genetics. i think everybody on this forum would take offence to that comment.just cuz we spend a little extra on quality genetics..doesnt mean were made of money.we just do stuff the right way the first time around,rather than growing bagseeds and ending up with more herms than anything. something youll learn once you get a little more educated about our hobby i guess.

there is nothing to take offense to... I even said if once i grow, I will most likely spend more next time around.

whatever you do smokealot DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT order seeds from KcBrains. They are cheap but there is a reason for that, they SUCK!!!!

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
there is nothing to take offense to... I even said if once i grow, I will most likely spend more next time around.

ok,i just didnt understand why youd ask us that..just because were ordering seeds.were past our first grow for one,and for 2..we dont like the odds of hermies that you get with growing bag seeds.i see alot of new people say they dont want to invest in quality genetics their first time around and i dont understand why not.one of the very important factors that determine how good your final product is your plants genetics.if your gonna put your freedom on the line,you minds as well invest 50-100 bucks on quality beans.i mean..why not? your risking everything to grow some seeds that have a high chance of hermin.why not avoid it all together and rather than buying weed one week..invest in some quality genetics.unfortuanatly when i first started,there wasnt a dependable breeder that i could turn to for getting seeds sent into the u.s. but as a newbie now..you have a handfull of respectable breeders that are more then happy to ship to the u.s.i guess its kinda like the saying goes.. "if your gonna do it..do it right" not that growing bag seed isnt right..its just..why put your freedom on the line,and put your time and effort into some plants that'll probably just end up hermying on ya?

those $50 seeds will supply you with tons of clones and pounds of herb over the years; you know, the kind of herb your friends just wish they knew where it came from. You sit back with a spliff of some killer weed every time you want. Thats what I am talking about ;)

Oh Aurora, thanks again for the link. I am thoroughly impressed with their strains and the forum is packed full of their genetics they sell. I am drooling on myself, cant wait to get some of these beans!!!!

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
ok,i just didnt understand why youd ask us that..just because were ordering seeds.were past our first grow for one,and for 2..we dont like the odds of hermies that you get with growing bag seeds.i see alot of new people say they dont want to invest in quality genetics their first time around and i dont understand why not.one of the very important factors that determine how good your final product is your plants genetics.if your gonna put your freedom on the line,you minds as well invest 50-100 bucks on quality beans.i mean..why not? your risking everything to grow some seeds that have a high chance of hermin.why not avoid it all together and rather than buying weed one week..invest in some quality genetics.unfortuanatly when i first started,there wasnt a dependable breeder that i could turn to for getting seeds sent into the u.s. but as a newbie now..you have a handfull of respectable breeders that are more then happy to ship to the u.s.i guess its kinda like the saying goes.. "if your gonna do it..do it right" not that growing bag seed isnt right..its just..why put your freedom on the line,and put your time and effort into some plants that'll probably just end up hermying on ya?

I am going to order from seedbotique.com... and it is my first grow. I never said I was going to use bagseed, all I was doing was making a joke that you guys must have a lot of money to spend, if you are buying 100 dollars for 10 seeds.

$100 where did you see that? They are $50 - $55 a pack. Im going to look that up again if it is $100 than I will get 1 pack this time and another in a few months. Yikes!!!

Latest posts

Back