no. 1 post - hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanehduhbuz

Reaction score
:headbang: hello mp. people. this is my first post to anyone anywhere.(a computer person i'm not). i've been reading up on the many xclnt web sites for growing that exist out there + have decided to be a member here. congrats to you all for doing such good work. i will definitely need help navigating my way around the computer, i.e. how where do you get a picture beside your name, or view pictures - i don't have a digital camera so no pics. there are so many threads posted to view that i wont be asking any questions today, i have been able to locate answers to almost all my questions. as i scroll down to post this thread it saysadd. options - post a poll ? + attach files - this means something? thanks to all for your upcoming support.

Hi welcome! To get yourself an avatar, click on your User CP tab on the upper left. You should see it...:)

Are you typing this from behind a computer adjacent to your white padded room in which you just escaped?

cuz that would be kinda creepy.................:bolt:

Just Kidding.....

you'll also find that besides the excellent information that you recieve here you'll run into really stoned people who think their funnier than they are!

Welcome

:bong1:

Latest posts

Back