No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BuddyLuv said:
does sevin get rid of mites?
yep, seven kills mites...but probably wont get rid of all mites/eggs by itself. its one of the vegi-bug sprays i use in my routine.
hey halzey..fun triin to get tops and bottoms in all the nooks and crannies,eh? i'm goin through it with a motherplant now. + i'm treatin the rest just to be sure;)

Never mind, do not use it. I read on it last night. It kills everything but mites.

just remember the neam oil kills mites not eggs sprat underside of leaves you mix a very light mixture and spray more often. I have always had sm in every grow i ever had i doubt they will ever leave my life i spray every 3 days when they are heavey then i try to spray every 7-9 once i dont see anymore. that works great. never really have a problem with my leaves or whatever so i guess i keep them under control. they are pain just keep spraying. never had a bad affect sometimes if the mix is too strong the leaves look waxy. i spray water the next night to clean them. just some random thoughts.

Ladybirds? never used em but heard they can get rid of mites? only thing is gettin rid of them after..... more spiders?!

I wonder if ladybirds are the same thing as ladybugs or ladybeetles (orange shell with black dots).

Ladybirds? never used em but heard they can get rid of mites? only thing is gettin rid of them after..... more spiders?!
..actually "ladyBUGS" are not a natural mite predator. They 'will' consume mites, "if" the are hungry, but they are not naturally on their menu.
There are "beneficials" (predator bugs) that are specifically for mite control. But "none" of them will erradicate or eliminate them all, in a heavy infestation.

I wonder if ladybirds are the same thing as ladybugs or ladybeetles
"Ladybird" was first lady...:p

Latest posts

Back