No help, thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my $.02
ok,i want to start out by sayin i've had times where i felt the same way. theres alot of people on these forums (more and more everyday)
sometimes theres so many threads getting started that we dont all get a chance to check them all out.i've noticed alot of noobies askin the same ? that someone else asked a month ago.i feel alot of people dont want to take the times to search and read the threads for an answer.Rather than to do that,they'd rather get the answer handed to em.I've spent almost 4 months now just reading and reading and reading threads to gather up knowledge.honestly,not only have i been reading everyday for 4 months,im talkin hours and hours everyday.its to a point where alot of the stuff i know now,is from reading..and i've been growing on and off since 93.so naturally i knew alot upon entering this forum but theres always more to learn.everybodys got their own teqs. on how to get good results. so pretty much what im getting at is,read,read,and read some more.use the search option,if you still have a ?,either pm someone you see with knowledge in here,or start a thread strictly for your ?.i also agree that theres kinda a lil cliq in here..but i dont think its a cliq thats all stuckup and doesnt wanna help anybody out.its just members that have been here longer helping people out,and naturally,just got to know eachother better from reading eachothers threads/grow journals. i dont have a problem with any of the regulars of this site and as long as you present yourself in a mature manner.i dont think you will either.mar. passion is the place to be.if you cant see that already..then go and see what else is out there.i wouldnt want to see anybody wastin their time in here. or anywhere for that matter.if you want,im personally welcoming you to pm me with any ?'s. good luck bro-peace

I see some folks think I read all the posts, immediately. :rofl:

I can say that I am here as much as anyone, I read some new posts, mostly only the threads I'm subscribed to and interested in following. However, I do read when a title catches my attention in new posts :hubba:

I agree with AID above, I do seek out those posters I am already familiar with, as such is the nature of the MP cliche :bong1:

Insofaras getting the attention your issue deserves, I'd suggest a title like, {Free love to neked folks} or {help, I think I seen a Marssion} :rofl:

Some fish swim against the tide and it takes time for them to realise that swimming with the tide uses less energy.

HippyInEngland said:
Some fish swim against the tide and it takes time for them to realise that swimming with the tide uses less energy.

:D.. A poet AND a philosopher!.. ;)

Well there u go KB12 U started a thread and u got alot of friends here that r trying to help U in anyway..

Lets try this Agian!!

i think eveyone feels like they don't get the help others get at times, but its all part of being new here. also everyone don't have the answer to everything. you might get 50 views and 2 responses. you have to wait on someone that knows the answer to your question.. alot of the threads you see with 40 responses are threads that started a month ago that are still goin. and some are just people talking back and forth. its not just question and answer here. people really do get to know each other in a strange have no idea who they are kinda way. we read their threads everytime we see one, because we know it will be funny, or informative, or just interesting. you can't just post and wait if your not willing to work for it (do some reading) then why should anyone just give you the answer.

give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day
teach him to fish and he'll use it as fertilizer.

Well at least we tried guys. I guess people don't quit understand how this works.... But i think us that have bin here for a wile don't particularly like the same ol same ol people that come in here and just start asking every question in the book with out doing any research at all. We can tell trust us. I think if you are truly serious about growing pot than you wont get mad over little things and you will actually take the time out to learn something new and exciting. This really is down to a science. It takes time and some knolidge and know how to get it rolling. Just have patience. I say to every new grower to just wait at least a month and visit this forum on any spare time and start a journal and write down anything you think would be useful down the road. And while you are learning save your money. Once you feel like you know how, not ready but know how to do a complete grow than start one up and start a grow journal. If you do this thin you willl have plenty of help.. Also if your not getting a bunch of people visiting yuor thread theres a few ways of getting them there.
1. Make your thread title exciting, or say something like first grow ciould use your help thnx
2. Set up your signature, and inside place a link and also list that your a noob and looking for help.
3. And you can also try and find an exp grower and ask him to follow your thread and most likely if they have the time they will.
4. Make buds on the site. Start posting moor. Go to grow journals and show that grower some attention and he might do the same.

Just don't give up growers. We are all here for each others support and know how. Plus it feels good to show your work off. If you think that its impossible just check out my grows. You would never believe i just started growing not moor than 6 months ago, i am also only 20, and live on my own. And how did i do it???? This site. I met so many people here and read pretty much every square inch of the site.. Its nice now because i am very close to some big growers and all i have to do if i have a question or a problem is send a PM and i can get a response in a few hours..

L8r guys

i think the responses to this thread are proof everyone wants to help. im sure noone got a warm fuzzy feeling by the title of this thread, yet many came to respectfully respond to it. i dont want anyone to leave because all of you are what makes MP. i would like to thank you for starting this thread, i will now be more concious of not gettin stuck in the same rut,,lookin ayt the same threads.

KushBlower12 said:
Why is it you guys help out some but not others? Some people get hundreds of replys for a simple flourescent set up with one plant while others get no feedback. I think I may be done with this site. Thanks to those who wrote back. Take care

I am not flaming but in my opinion, this site is a free for all and beggars can't be choosers, if you was paying then yea you have a valid point but untill then be greatful for what advise you do get even if it isn't alot..

I have just logged on and there is 296 posts to veiw - no way in this world will I get through all them.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, just expressing my opinion.

I forgot to add that if no one replies to your post then say something else on your post and it puts your post to the top of the list. I hope you understand what am trying to say.

Camcam

ya 512 unread posts i have 45 minutes here. i`m not a mod nor do i consider myself a pro. i read everything here sum things twice. all my questions have been answered without my haveing to ask a single question. it`s great like a big ol library that i can smoke in and listen to nazerith while studying. the thing i have noticed abt most of the ppl who complained abt the quality of help is they asked questions that have already been answered. just go read it ppl. then ask for a drawing. ya`ll are real lucky these ppl are here. there are ppl like me who dont tollerate lazyness in learning. there is the book here`s a light you figure it out. if ya try an fail maybe i`ll help. if ya dont even try then i cant help ya anyhows.

Come Back K12..Come Back....Hmmmm..mayB lost in another wrong thread...Have you noticed all the help you are getting?...Hey why don't you guys help me?...I know you do...thanks!!!!

I have nothing of value to add. :D

Hey tcooper1..I dont think anyone did..I know I didnt...just haveing fun my friend

Latest posts

Back