No help, thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KushBlower12

Smoke em' if ya got em'
Reaction score
Why is it you guys help out some but not others? Some people get hundreds of replys for a simple flourescent set up with one plant while others get no feedback. I think I may be done with this site. Thanks to those who wrote back. Take care

Dont leave man, i try and help all the threads that only have a few reply's and not worry about others.. tell me your problem and i will try my hardest to help. I know soil & hydro... Whats the prob...

KushBlower12 said:
Why is it you guys help out some but not others? Some people get hundreds of replys for a simple flourescent set up with one plant while others get no feedback. I think I may be done with this site. Thanks to those who wrote back. Take care

Maybe you had deal some where from someone but I am new & this site has help all the way through. Hick,Lyfy,CrazyVan,Snuggles,MassProducer, HippEnland,Timmy. all these fellow member have helped me & helped me grow as a new grower. This site is great and it wouldn't be grat with out some people like the ones above are .

MP is the stuff!!!!

I also am to new to this site and understand the furstration.Some times I have to wait a bit to get some to respond.KGB30 and snuggles has helped me alot...I mean alot.Take pics if you can.That will help.I have notice on here there is a little click but there are some really good people like KGB30 and snuggles and there are so many I cant list them all on the site. Just keep posting you well get the answers you need.
Have a great day and be safe

what kind of help did you need...this is a large site and mayB I was sleeping..cause this is all over the GLOBE...sometimes I get more responses when posted dureing the day my time ( WEST COAST BABY )..but can say this is the site to be at...people here know how tho grow POT ...and are teaching me...Thanks Marijuana Passion friends..KEEP M GREEN

KushBlower12 said:
Why is it you guys help out some but not others?
speaking for myself, i've had experience with some things, learned acouple more...it is these things i can/try to help with. there are many, many more things i know nothing about, or am not confident enough in my knowledge/ sources to throw out help that may not be correct...and i still get things wrong and always will. you may have also gotten all the info, and i got nothin to add. i dont know man, i really cant see anyone on here intentionally ignoring questions ect., unless maybe their not following the site rules, but i havent even seen that. i guess im done...i got a click to find:rolleyes:

i hate to say it but i do agree to some point there are some post that some people have asked ? and also there are some grow journals as well that some people don't get that many reply's on. but i do now to that this is a big site with alot of people and us people can only do some much and there are alot of post to look at and i mean a lot of posts and it can be hard to get to them all

KushBlower12 said:

Well Sorry to hear that u want to leave but really ur a Newbie here and it takes time for some help and asking the right questions always help and Yes those Pix r a must of u need answers !!

I seen how many post u put up and how many answered not alot on some but alot on 1 post. Ur Fine

Some times the same questions come up over and over and No that No excuse for any of us not to answer ur question and those that Help u r always the helper on this site and some times I do anwser question but not all the time and if u got a old lady and want ur time with her it always hard to answer questions. But that not always excuse.

The real question is How Much Reading have u done before posting ?

Just Don't go and ALL the Help is here..

I went and rechecked ur Post there KushBlower12 and u ask questions that was Good but what I SEE Is that U Didn't replay to those answers that was asked to u !!!!
So how can u say that about this Post u started !!!
You have to do ur part too my Friend...

I know in all things your mileage may vary but as for me what I have seen and experienced has been quite the opposite.

Check this thread for example:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10766

A little patience may help. Posting your question again couldn't hurt. Sometimes everyone updates their journals at once and your question can get buried under a pile of new posts in a hurry.

lyfr said:
speaking for myself, i've had experience with some things, learned acouple more...it is these things i can/try to help with. there are many, many more things i know nothing about, or am not confident enough in my knowledge/ sources to throw out help that may not be correct...and i still get things wrong and always will. you may have also gotten all the info, and i got nothin to add. i dont know man, i really cant see anyone on here intentionally ignoring questions ect., unless maybe their not following the site rules, but i havent even seen that. i guess im done...i got a click to find:rolleyes:

Click...Thats the keyboard Right?:p

KushBlower12 said:

I would say dont leave. But in the long run you wont cause when you do , you will see what else is out there and find out this is the best site for all your answers. And then we will have you back.

lyfr said:
speaking for myself, i've had experience with some things, learned acouple more...it is these things i can/try to help with. there are many, many more things i know nothing about, or am not confident enough in my knowledge/ sources to throw out help that may not be correct...and i still get things wrong and always will.

I could not have said it better myself Lyfr, I love too HELP, but i only want to help, so if I have no idea of the answer then I will try and research it or just not answer and try and let one of the other members more experienced in that field, field that question.

Also yes, if you ask a question then you need to respond if we require more info from you are the thread will go dead very quick.

Hang in there, you will get more of the hang of the forum very soon

KushBlower12 said:

Personally, nearly all my knowledge is theoretical and I know very little about HID lamps... So, I try to do my best. I do not get much replies myself but the amount I get is... enough.

And you wouldn't want me to help you... With my theoretical information... Even though I spend days and days reading books, watching documentaries, it may not be enough...

Me? I try to help with everything I am capable of... Everyone without discrimination. Just I am living at GMT +2. It is 1pm and you are probably long asleep when I woke up in midday...

sorry didt mean to be sarcastic :peace: if i have ignored any of your threads it wasnt personal ,i just proberbly on a diffrent time zone or couldnt answer your questions im still trying to learn and wouldnt want to give bad/wrong advise,untill the take care :48:

KushBlower12 said:

:cry: There ya go KB!!! Have a good day!!!

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, sometimes you just gotta whine/beg/cajole:rolleyes:

KB12, had you posted your questions into the "Sick Plants and Problems", "Indoor Growing" or "Outdoor Growing" areas, you'd have had a lot more answers.

Most of the folks didn't even know your questions were posted.

You posted two major questions in a thread titled "GDP and Sweet Sour Diesel - Flower Day 1". How was anyone to even know the questions were there?

The proper way would be to post a question in either the "Indoor" or "Outdoor" growing areas and to title the new thread with something like "Need help with Neem Oil application" or whatever you have to ask.

You would then get lots and lots of answers.

If you bury your questions in another thread that's named something like "GDP and Sweet Sour Diesel - Flower Day 1", how is anyone going to know you have questions?

If you leave the group, it's your loss. This is the most informitive marijuana group on the entire net. You just have to learn HOW to ask your questions properly.

Latest posts

Back