No help, thanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
heres my $.02
ok,i want to start out by sayin i've had times where i felt the same way. theres alot of people on these forums (more and more everyday)
sometimes theres so many threads getting started that we dont all get a chance to check them all out.i've noticed alot of noobies askin the same ? that someone else asked a month ago.i feel alot of people dont want to take the times to search and read the threads for an answer.Rather than to do that,they'd rather get the answer handed to em.I've spent almost 4 months now just reading and reading and reading threads to gather up knowledge.honestly,not only have i been reading everyday for 4 months,im talkin hours and hours everyday.its to a point where alot of the stuff i know now,is from reading..and i've been growing on and off since 93.so naturally i knew alot upon entering this forum but theres always more to learn.everybodys got their own teqs. on how to get good results. so pretty much what im getting at is,read,read,and read some more.use the search option,if you still have a ?,either pm someone you see with knowledge in here,or start a thread strictly for your ?.i also agree that theres kinda a lil cliq in here..but i dont think its a cliq thats all stuckup and doesnt wanna help anybody out.its just members that have been here longer helping people out,and naturally,just got to know eachother better from reading eachothers threads/grow journals. i dont have a problem with any of the regulars of this site and as long as you present yourself in a mature manner.i dont think you will either.mar. passion is the place to be.if you cant see that already..then go and see what else is out there.i wouldnt want to see anybody wastin their time in here. or anywhere for that matter.if you want,im personally welcoming you to pm me with any ?'s. good luck bro-peace

:eek: I wish I would have said it this way :eek: ....It would have came out better
thank you A.Idicus Dad well said...

tcooper1 said:
I didnt mean that bad.I hope no one took it bad.I am sorry if they did.:holysheep:
whats up tc, just stirrin the pot a little;) . i understand totally. i find myself goin to the same threads sometimes...im just lazy:D

Bumber man...I realy could have helped him...oh well..mayB next time

Bat Man & Robin will find . Bat mobile to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back