Noob, am I good to go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
papowerbud said:
That takes into equation utilizing the entire tent for the growing area. I am only doing 9 at the moment so I should be ok, I certainly agree though I almost went with the 1000w. I think heat would have definately been an issue at that point though so I think I may be better off right now.

The light does not know you are only growing 9 plants or using part of the tent. Light does not stop just because its directed on one direction. Not saying they wont grow, just wont have as much bud compared to using the full required lumens.

Try making the area smaller if its possible. Maybe separate it with a piece of ply wood

light covers area not just the plant and if you are not getting thge right amount of lumens per square foot you are just hurting your final amounts of bud

I understand, thanks for the tip I will possibly upgrade the lighting after a few runs and once I get the hang of everything.

man nice thought out plan & quite a selection of genes. only thing i see a problem would be the ph combo deal. im thinking its a probe style that cost yah 'round 25 bux? if so take it back & get a real ph meter, preferably a tri meter if you think u might want to try hydro at some point.

i made same mistakes & thought i was a organic soil grower for life, but 3 yrs later im finally making the jump. got my hanna ph, ppm, ec meter for 120

yeah the 2 prong multi meter that doesnt work except for the light meter portion is what I go...piece of junk, definately will be purchasing a nicer one.

Doc beat me to the punch about the 2 prong meter, it's trash. Glad to see you've caught onto that as well... Invest in a nice meter from the get go, it'll pay for itself immediately...

Latest posts

Back