Noob Checking in..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nupe05

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals

stumbled across the forum while doing some researching and reading.. looks to be very informative and helpful members here, i hope i can be a help in some regards, but i have zero experience in this field.

I hope i dont ask to many questions,

1st off Welcome to MP.

Lots of info here up for grabs and you can never ask to many questions, Just always make sure the info aint in the grow guide 1st in the stickys,

Tell us a little more. Planning on growing?

:welcome: You wont need to go anywhere else for info, you found it!

Welcome to MP.....if you don't ask questions you won't get answers...ask away.

Welcome, Nupe, glad to have you here.

Thanks guys

I'm just in the early stages of planning, trying to get info on equipment needed for indoor planting, once I feel comfortable with my knowledge, I'll move forward with growing.. I just want to make sure I know what I'm purchasing, why I'm purchasing it, and that it's quality so I don't have to buy it again, unless im expanding..

It's a lot to take in, so I'm taking it real slow. I'll ask question for every aspect I can, but mostly what's a solid smoke, because I don't smoke at all, never have.. But both my patents do, and the spend a considerable amount monthly on smoking.. My mom had to stop working due to disability, and it's really not in there budget, and their not in a state with medical marijuana, so I figure this will help them out..

Thanks again look forward to talking to all

You are a very smart person to get prepared before starting. Allot of people just stick a seed in soil and then ask what to do next, not a good way to start.

Think i spent about 4 months reading this forum trying to find out what methods i would use and gaining knowledge before i started.

Best of luck to you.

Latest posts

Back