Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you are worried about your next crop BH4J, why don't you go ahead and mother one of those out? from there on out you have females for life.. clip clip clip :p i hope everything works out!

Its been awhile since I updated but im running into some problems. Im about 5 weeks into flower and all of the bottom fan leaves are yellowing and falling off? whats going on? My pH is fine, and Ive been on the fox farm schedule. watering every 2 days or so and giving nutes every other water. Any ideaS??

5weeksflower.jpg

5weeksflower2.jpg

5weeksflower3.jpg

Hey bud,

That's an awesome looking NL plant there.... I get kinda choked up.... :cry: NL was my first strain many years ago...:p It's no mistake that it's still highly regarded as one of the classic strains. The start of some yellowing in week 5 on an 8 week strain is totally normal imo. Stinky's right! It's just the natural yellowing of the plant as the nitrogen reserves start to get used up and as the plant progresses in flowering you'll see more and more yellowing on your fan leaves starting at the bottom of the plant and working it's way up the plant. It's totally cool and your taste buds will thank you for it...;)

Happy Growing!:cool:

Thank you guys for the kind comments! I guess I just feel like they are falling of very fast and Im going to run out of leaves before its finished flower lol! But if you say I shouldnt worry I'll try not to

Stinky Im watering every two days because im in a small container with a very light soil mix. It dries up very quickly!

Its been awhile man. But she is looking real nice. Your leafs should be fine, heck you just have less leafs to pluck lol :)

Latest posts

Back