not sure where to put this

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by MamaGreen, May 30, 2008.

1. Jul 15, 2008 #81

papabeach1

papabeach1

papabeach1

come south that way we can divide, whoever that is white collars and smokes will come and be blue collars we got black souls with us and vote off to relegalize, get it!!!????:fid:

Puffin Afatty and KGB30 like this.
  2. Jul 16, 2008 #82

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.

I'm not trying to be mean or offend you but i can never understand what youre trying to say in your posts.

3. Jul 16, 2008 #83

tcbud

tcbud

tcbud

Saw this thread up again, want to say, i hope things are getting better for you MamaGreen, and your family.

MamaGreen and Puffin Afatty like this.
  4. Jul 16, 2008 #84

BBFan

BBFan

BBFan

Days of Wine and....Roses

Mama- Sorry to hear about the delay. I'm sure it's extremely frustrating to have to wait while your fate rests in the hands of some unknowns. You're in my thoughts daily.

MamaGreen likes this.
  5. Aug 14, 2008 #85

MamaGreen

MamaGreen

MamaGreen

mama to brats n buds

well since our fate will be decided tomorrow i thought i'd update y'all now. i may not be able to after tomorrow. they charged both of us with felony manufacturing and misdemeanor paraphernalia. they placed a passive warrant on both of us last monday, which means they won't bust down our door but if i get pulled over i'm screwed. our lawyer is going with us so we can 'turn ourselves in' tomorrow morning. from what he says he got the judge to knock our bail down (and this is word of mouth nothing set in stone yet) from 100k each to 50k for hubby and 25 for me....we are working with a bondsman who is close friends with our lawyer so hes taking a portion of my bail in cash to hold in escrow and putting up my 25 thousand so i can come home. that way the money isn't in legal nowhere land for ages and as long as i show up when I'm supposed to (which i will, only a criminal runs) we'll get that money back when alls said and done.
    hubby on the other hand...we can't afford to bail him out...he's going to sit in jail for the next however long (1 month 2 4? who knows) until his court date. my mother is going to stay with my son (the girls have been with their bio father for the last few weeks due to the uncertainty of it all) at the house and in the event that the judge changes his mind about the bail and raises mine, she'll take him home with her for the duration of this **.

fingers crossed that that doesn't happen.
    in one lucky sense the jail here (and it will be our county jail) is right in town..its tiny (super freaking tiny...80 people or less is my guess) so he won't be worlds away from me.....i'm just terrified of the what ifs now..even more than before. if y'all hear from me tomorrow evening you know all went well (as well as can be expected at least) for me and i'm home with my boy. if not....well prayers, good thoughts and well wishes are all greatly appreciated. i believe positive energy outweighs bad in most things so maybe if we have enough things will go right for once.

again we can't even put into words how much we appreciate all the support y'all have given us in the past few months as well as reminding us that we did nothing wrong here. thank you again from the bottom of my heart guys :)

6. Aug 14, 2008 #86

Puffin Afatty

Puffin Afatty

Puffin Afatty

I hope to be reading that all went as well as it could be expected to go. I'll be waiting for your report :aok:

MamaGreen and Aurora_Indicas_Dad like this.
  7. Aug 14, 2008 #87

tcbud

tcbud

tcbud

I am in tears reading your last post MamaGreen. I have not prayed in a long time, but i pray for You and Your Family now.

8. Aug 14, 2008 #88
    best wishes from me'n the dog, Mama....

9. Aug 14, 2008 #89

SirSmoke-a-Lot

SirSmoke-a-Lot

SirSmoke-a-Lot

i hope you get out... nobody should be locked up for this... prayers are with you.

10. Aug 14, 2008 #90
    Let's not be ignorant here. Marijuana cultivation is a felony in most states with prison terms.
    If you live in a state that allows cultivation for doctor recommended medical use, then keep within your counties quantity guidelines.
    Yes, the marijuana laws suck, are stupid and unfair, but we're stupid to be surprised at the consequences.
    Every one should look up the health and saftey code in their state, read the penalties for cultivation and ask yourself, "If I do get caught, am I willing to take this punishment?"
    Move to a state that allows cultivation.
    Buy from a neighbor with nothing to lose, i.e. job, house, car, time from his life.
    Remember to Vote and to keep medical marijuana rights laws in the publics attention.
    If you don't have a medical card, and your state allows them, then get one,
    You can't think, "well I probably won't get caught", you need to think "what will it be like if i do?"
    I've been busted for cultivation in the past. I've done county jail time. It sucks bad. I do now have a doctor's recommendation and stay within county guidelines.

Let's be smart and safe.

Puffin Afatty likes this.
  11. Aug 15, 2008 #91

palafox

palafox

palafox

I am a noob here but I wanted to say that
    I am shocked and dismayed by the charges that have been filed against you and your husband.

My thoughts and prayers are with you folks.

Palafox

Hick, MamaGreen and Puffin Afatty like this.
  12. Aug 15, 2008 #92

growdammit

growdammit

growdammit

WOW...

just read through this for the first time! That could really hit home for many of us State bound growers. I am fortunate enough my state is not quite so rough, I still stay in misdemeanor bounds though.

Mammagreen, my thoughts are with your poor persecuted family, you will get through this but it is such a trajedy that this ever happened to you in the first place, I bet George Washington would be pacing the ground at Mt Vernon if he knew this was going on to you!

hang in there

13. Aug 15, 2008 #93

KGB30

KGB30

KGB30

California Medical Card P

OMG .. Thats Bull... Keeps us up to date.. Did ya contact Normal?

14. Aug 15, 2008 #94

KGB30

KGB30

KGB30

California Medical Card P

Normal has great atterneys...

15. Aug 15, 2008 #95

SirSmoke-a-Lot

SirSmoke-a-Lot

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Still... nobody should be locked up for a small 6 plant personal grow, matter of fact, nobody should be locked up for anything relating marijuana.

16. Aug 15, 2008 #96
    hope everything works out in your favour the best it can ,,,
    my thought are with you and your family :peace:

17. Aug 15, 2008 #97

slowmo77

slowmo77

slowmo77

Are you lost

i had this long comment writen out about what you've said but decided i would just say,, your rude!

18. Aug 15, 2008 #98

slowmo77

slowmo77

slowmo77

Are you lost

i hope everything works out mamagreen. don't let them get you down or change what you think is right. good luck

19. Aug 15, 2008 #99

SirSmoke-a-Lot

SirSmoke-a-Lot

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Has it been a day after she last posted?? I hope not... I don't want this to turn out badly.

20. Aug 15, 2008 #100

MamaGreen

MamaGreen

MamaGreen

mama to brats n buds

alright guys I'm home! hubby is sitting in county right now and i feel nauseated just thinking about him in there so I'm trying not to. bail was as expected and our lawyer filed a motion to reduce bail for both of us so maybe we can get him out before our court date at the end of September. i didn't contact Norml just found our lawyer through the web page..i figured they wouldn't be interested in our story..they probably get tons of letters about it from others in worse situations than us. i still have to go back and be fingerprinted tomorrow morning. we're being charged with 1) manufacturing 2) possession and 3) paraphinalia... at this point...i don't even know...i'm just trying to not vomit from stress right now.

we still feel that we are not in the wrong, the state is. our beliefs haven't changed one bit we are not criminals. period.